Doc Scanner is the most powerful document-scanning app on your iPhone and iPad. Precisely scan paper documents, business cards, receipts, and more. Share your documents as images or PDFs. You can use OCR to convert documents to text.
Quickly turn your iPhone or iPad into a convenient document scanner. Scan anything of your choice, ranging from business cards and receipts to multi-page documents. Doc Scanner smartly identifies the paper document's edges and adds a crisp scan of the document. You can also add document images from your photo gallery.
ANNOTATE AND FILTER
Crop, edit, rotate, and annotate your scanned docs. Easily re-order pages within a scanned document and choose from a variety of filters to apply.
Verify your identity by adding your signature, powered by Zoho Sign. Digitally sign documents yourself and email the signed documents to others.
OCR AND TRANSLATE
Doc Scanner uses Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to convert documents to text. OCR enables you to search for a document based on content so you can always find what you need. You can even use the app to translate extracted content into 15 different languages.
SHARE AND AUTOMATE
Set Doc Scanner to automatically upload your scanned documents to other apps, so you can share and use them. Doc Scanner integrates with Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Zoho WorkDrive, Zoho Expense, and more. Easily share your scanned docs via email and other apps as well. Create workflows to automate tasks and save time.
Stay organized by creating folders, setting reminders, and adding tags to categorize and find documents easily. Doc Scanner intelligently recommends tags based on your document's content.
SYNC ACROSS DEVICES
Connect your iCloud account with Doc Scanner to sync your documents across all your Apple devices. Scan a document on a device and see it appear on your other device automatically. You can also use iCloud Drive to back up and restore your documents securely.
Zia Lens uses machine learning to classify your scanned items as documents, receipts, and business cards. Get an instant alert for any new documents from your photos when you open the app.
ONLY ON iOS
• Secure your documents using FaceID/TouchID.
• Use accessible features in Doc Scanner like Voice Control and Dynamic Text.
• Scan and share documents from your iMessages.
• Use Siri shortcuts to scan, search, and read documents.
• Multitask using multiple windows on your iPad.
• Quickly find and access your documents using Spotlight.
• Use the Today widget to access your recent documents quickly.
• Trigger workflows on your documents from the Apple Watch app.
• Watch Doc Scanner automatically go dark for you when you set your iPhone/iPad to Dark Mode.
Doc Scanner's premium price levels are:
• Basic — 2.99 USD/month
• Standard — 4.99 USD/month
• Premium — 6.99 USD/month
Sign up for a year's subscription and get two months free!!
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after the purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
EULA - docscanner.app/eula-ios.html
Privacy - zoho.com/privacy.html
Terms & Conditions - zoho.com/terms.html
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Additional information about the app is available at docscanner.app
Introducing Doc Scanner for iPadOS 16 for a better scanning experience
Hey, Apple users! Get ready for a hassle-free scanning experience with Doc Scanner by upgrading your iPadOS right now. With the latest version, now you can
- Customize your Doc Scanner app with the new Focus Filter settings.
- Extract text from the images in your documents using the Live Text feature.
- Find and replace text in your documents from your iPad's keypad.
- Link documents to Quick notes and make everything a single view.
We hope you'll like these new updates on Doc Scanner for iPadOS 16. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions and feedback. Also, follow us on Twitter @ZohoDocScanner to never miss any of our updates on Doc Scanner.
Ratings and Reviews
Best to date so far
I have used Zoho email client for a long time and really like it and I thought I had tried all their apps I could until yesterday when I came across this document scanner and have just been totally impressed with it.
I was using Microsoft lens app and I really liked it to, as well as Turbo scan which I believe I paid $10 for, it’s really good as well, but zoho scanner has out shined them all in my opinion. It has the most features, is the easiest to use with cleaner scans and great sharing capabilities. And I've tried probably 10 to 15 scanning apps trying to find the best one and I'm so happy I found it, thanks Zoho.
To the developers my only suggestion is to throw in the standard version for your email customers, I know the app is free or has a free level but I'm missing some of the features I want and feel like they should be included for the people that have been loyal customers already. It's those kind of moves that keep your customers in your ecosystem like Apple has done and even though you'd give away the standard scan level, those kinds of things make loyal customers and make me more willing to pay for some of your other more premium apps.
Just simply wonderful!
I document a lot, either being my son’s art work, business or household documents, this app has made all the mentioned tasks straightforwardly easy. It allows you to add pages, delete pages, and share the scanned documents via your preferred media. A must have if you are into documenting via scanning.
Rarely recognizes Document to Scan
Rarely recognizes Document to scan. More times than not, I will hold the camera over an obvious document or receipt (obvious meaning, it isn’t the same color as the background) and the app says it can’t find any document to scan. So, I usually have to just snap a picture and adjust the frame manually. I have a different and better scanning app that ALWAYS finds the document, so I know my expectations aren’t too high. There’s something wrong with this app.
The only reason I keep using it is because it’s integrated with other Zoho apps…
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zoho Corporation
- 108.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Gujarati, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2022, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Doc Scanner Basic Monthly $2.99
- Doc Scanner Premium Monthly $6.99
- Doc Scanner Standard Monthly $4.99
- Doc Scanner Basic Yearly $29.99
- Doc Scanner Premium Yearly $69.99
- Doc Scanner Standard Yearly $49.99
- Doc Scanner Premium Yearly $11.99
- Doc Scanner Premium Monthly $0.99
Get things done within this app using just your voice.