Office Suite for iPhone & iPad
Designed for iPad
Documents - by SavySoda™
• Take your documents anywhere •
• Used by over 15 MILLION iOS users •
• Now with full latest iOS, Watch, Widget, iCloud Support •
WE ARE MAKING DOCUMENTS THE ABSOLUTE CHEAPEST FULL OFFICE & DOCUMENTS MANAGEMENT SUITE FOR THE IPHONE! now everyone can have full documents functionality on their iPhone and iPods!
Introducing the iPhone's only light weight mobile office suite and file manager. This essential application allows you to edit and manage spreadsheet, text, and image files on your iPhone. Works both online and offline. You can transfer files between your iCloud, Google Docs and Dropbox accounts; and you can transfer files to your PC or Mac using USB and WiFi.
Created files can be opened using Microsoft Word and Excel, Open Office, Numbers, and all major office suites.
Works with Dropbox™
Works with Microsoft OneDrive™
Works with Google Drive™
• iSpreadsheet (a premier spreadsheet app)
• Text Editor (to edit basic text)
• File Manager (browse and manage your files)
• Google Sync (to upload/download documents)
• Dropbox (manage dropbox files)
• Instant Email (send those files to your boss)
• Photo Album (a easier way to organize photos)
• Smooth User Interface
• Portrait & Landscape mode
• Full support for .txt and .csv files
• Limited support for .doc, .xls files via Google Docs
• Google upload & download
• Created files can be opened in Microsoft Excel, Word, Apple Numbers, TextEdit, Notepad, Openoffice & all leading office suites.
• Create, View & Manage Photos and Documents
• Works anywhere online or offline.
• Spreadsheet supports formulas, formatting, resizing, and all basic spreadsheet features.
• Beautiful UI.
• Free updates
• Lightweight office work on the run
• Backup of documents
• Quick access to spreadsheets, notes, memos
• Basic word processing
• Pocket Spreadsheet
- Support for more file types
- Additional functions & features
iPhone Office Apps
- Updated UI support for devices running latest iOS
- Improved Google Drive support
- UI Toolbar Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It does the work for you!
I am not a techie and have a non user friendly smart phone & beginnings of osteoarthritis making typing growing more challenging and different; requiring utmost accurate and simplicity while not losing any of the features necessary for home or office duties, even fun. Giving several obstacles to tackle all at once, I wasn’t certain until trying this app as to how successful it would be. It’s assuredly, the most sensible, orderly and complete document application & more out there. It’s genuinely five (5) star worthy. This is the very fist time I have decided to rate an app. I feel for anyone struggling. Go for it!
There was a version of documents that came on my iPad that seemed like it had a lot of potential. As I was getting used to some of its functions and features. Then I noticed that there were certain things that could only be done on the “upgraded version” of the app. So I went ahead and purchased the “upgraded version”. Now I have two documents apps. One is the regular version and the other is documents plus. I then noticed that none of the documents carried over. So I then had to copy all of my files over manually. Now I do not know which is which when the menu comes up to add attachments to....lets say....emails, because all that comes up on the display is “documents” so I do not know if the older version is safe to erase. There is also the question of why there’s a small phone icon on the bottom of the documents page that i can’t click on and a cloud icon on my iPhone that i can’t click on? There’s a bunch of things that aren’t explained and when I go to the “more help” tab in the app, it directs me to a page that is no longer there. I then write the makers and I got a reply of “we will look into that” months ago so I’ve given up hope. I kind of regret purchasing this app now. Hopefully it does improve. It is positioned to be great since it does come preinstalled on Apple products already. Let’s see! But for now, I’m pretty frustrated.
Problem with Selecting the Font in “Documents”
“I have really liked Documents, but grew weary of dealing with all the ads that kept popping up on my original Version of Documents. My computer-savvy friend recently upgraded my iPad and iPhone to the ‘Documents’ version with No Ads. It’s much easier to use, with ONE exception. When I’m in the specific Document I’m trying to make changes in, I run into a new problem when I try to change the Font. Normally, a little box displaying the Font Selection appears in the lower left corner of the Document, and you just select your choice of Fonts. But now, I end up losing the Document page I was on, replaced by a blank page with the Font choices taking up the entire Screen. Consequently, there’s no way to go back to your original Document page, as you can’t exit out of this blank page with the Font Selections. It’s otherwise been a great Version, but this “glitch” or “bug” has really caused continuous problems for me, I’m sorry to say”.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- 32.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © SavySoda™
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.