••• Ranked the #1 overall BUSINESS APP •••
••• on iTunes in OVER 40 COUNTRIES. •••
••• Over 30 Million Users on iOS •••
••• AS FEATURED ON APPLE, USA TODAY •••
iPhone's and iPad's light weight mobile office suite. This essential application allows you to edit and manage spreadsheet & rich text files on your iPhone. Works both online and offline. You can also synchronize files to your Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and SkyDrive accounts and open files on your PC or Mac.
Works with Dropbox™
Works with Google Drive™
Works with Microsoft OneDrive™
Files can be opened using Microsoft Word and Excel, Open Office, Numbers, and all major office suites.
• iSpreadsheet (a premier spreadsheet app)
• Text Editor (to edit basic text)
• iPhone file browser (to view iPhone files)
• Google Sync (to upload/download documents)
• Dropbox Integration
• Smooth User Interface
• Portrait & Landscape mode
• Full support for .txt and .csv files
• Limited support for .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx files from Google Docs
• Google upload & download
• Files can be opened in Microsoft Excel, Word, Apple Numbers, TextEdit, Notepad, Openoffice & all leading office suites.
• Works anywhere online or offline.
• Spreadsheet supports formulas, formatting, resizing, and all basic spreadsheet features.
• Beautiful UI.
• Lightweight office work on the run
• Backup of documents
• Quick access to spreadsheets, notes, memos
• Basic word processing
• Pocket Spreadsheet
The Documents suite of apps is the ORIGINAL and most popular mobile office and file management solution for the iPhone and iPod. Over 30 million users choose Documents for their everyday business and productivity use. And it's now available for everyone to use for free. There is also an option to upgrade.
iPhone Business Apps:
12.2 Patch Fix
Fixes some UI errors
Fixes issue with banner ads blocking toolbar on some devices
Fixes a crash when exporting photos
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Suggestions on improvements
Hi, I appreciate this App, and like it very much. I have the following suggestions on improvements for your consideration:
(1) Suggest to add a function: when tap the top of an opened document (maybe the document name), it will automatically bring the document to the bottom line. If would be helpful when the document is really long.
(2) Suggest to NOT alway popping out a dialogue box to choose “save” or “not save” when closing a document, IF the document was only opened and viewed without any revisions or updates. The save/not save options should be only given when a document was modified.
(3) Suggest to add a function of “bullet” for editing the content of a document.
Italics not converting correctly
I’ve been using this app for about a year now to revise writing projects on the go and work on new chapters. So far, it’s been really helpful. Normally, when I’m ‘done’ with a document or want to work on it on my laptop, I’ll move it from the app to my laptop using iTunes, then open the document and copy/pasta the work I’ve done into the version on my laptop. Before, this was a very smooth process, aside from some issues I had with formatting, but I figured out a way to get around that. So, like I said, copy/paste was smooth for a while, but lately words typed in italics in the app have been showing up in documents on my laptop either in a different font or just funny looking (not sure why), so I’ve had to manually find each italicized word after copy/paste, delete them, and then retype them using italics on my laptop. Other than this new problem, the app is great for my needs, but it would be awesome if this was fixed.
This basically does not work
It is one of several Savy Soda products which I have purchased but found to be completely nonfunctional. This will not open spreadsheets without renaming .xls to .csv and even then all that changes is the error message. Support is horrendous. Usability is zero. I’m not picky, just want the basics to carry an Excel spreadsheet on the go on an iOS device fro sometimes months at a time. Despite many hours I have yet to gain this functionality for a minute.
I have actually tried several Savy Soda products and none of them are functional. None can handle the basics... opening or creating an Excel spreadsheet (or other office doc) on an iOS app, editing it and saving it in a Microsoft a Office format. I have contacted customer support numerous times and receive form letter emails. I put the issues where instructed and have never received a response, let alone a resolution.
I have effectively paid to be an unpaid alpha release tester for Savy Soda. I will never again consider a purchase of any Savy Soda application.
- Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- 51.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © SavySoda
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.