Featured by Apple in Best New Games! From one of the most successful Mobile Game Kickstarter campaigns of the year comes Pixel Starships!
Pixel Starships is the world’s first total spaceship management game in an 8bit massive online universe. In Pixel Starships, you command every aspect of your ship from construction to battles in a single persistent world.
Featured Reviews -
Touch Arcade - Pixel Starships tasks you with outfitting your very own ship with resource rooms, staff, and weapons. This looks Awesome!
MMGN - The graphics in this 8Bit indie game is the best we've seen in a retro style game for a long time
PocketTactics - I’m intrigued by the cutaway side-view of the starship with turbolifts and transporters at the ready
TechTimes - The World’s First 8-Bit Total Starship Management Game Hits The Online Universe
The Discovery Channel - A fully immersive starship captain experience.
Key Features -
● Build Epic Starships of your own design.
● Many races, aliens, factions to command and conquer.
● Battle it out with other real players in a single massive online universe.
● Manage diplomacy, recruitment, research, exploration!
● Control ship's power and limited resources. Discover epic weapons.
● Build and deploy support ships to support your Starfleet.
● Cross section full ship control and battles.
● Explore planets, discover secrets of space.
● Form alliances and battle with your friends to achieve victory!
● Program situational AI commands to systems and crew allowing automatic combats and offline play.
If you're a fan of Star Wars and Star Trek; if you enjoy games like EVE, Clash of Clans, FTL, or Homeworld, you'll love Pixel Starships!
Note on IAP -
Pixel Starships is totally free to play and is designed for perfect balance for all players. However, there are in-app items that can be purchased for real money to help speed up progress or offer cosmetic improvements. If you don't want this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Note on Auto-Renewing Subscription -
Pixel Starships contains a optional Subscription Membership. Members receive extra missions, bonuses, and daily rewards. Membership content is regularly updated.
The Monthly Membership Subscription cost is USD $3.99 per month or a similarly adjusted currency price in your local region. Please refer to IAP menu or in app display for localised pricing. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
The subscription is auto renewable and will renew monthly unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscription can be cancelled via iTunes subscription manager. There is also a 7 day free trial for the membership; the free trial period is not transferrable and any remaining free time is cancelled if a paying subscription starts.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
This update contains a number of fixes, improvements & balance changes:
- Advanced Sentry Turret HP increased by 1
- Ship Low HP Alarm will now last for 5 seconds after receiving Hull Damage
- Further Improved handling of Gbay Protection System
- Fixed a bug causing Black Screen Displays after a User Action
- Fixed a bug causing Turrets to default to 1HP during Ship Battle
- Fixed a bug causing Insufficient Cost displays in Crew Draw Menu
- Fixed a bug causing Fleet Announcements to be removed from Fleet UI
- Fixed a bug causing Fleet Chat to display System Messages from another Fleet
- Fixed a bug enabling a free Resource return when Canceling Room Construction
- Fixed a bug preventing Stat Change Display on Consumable Items
- Fixed a bug preventing Fleet Donations and Borrowed Crew
- Fixed a bug preventing Room idle animations at the start of Ship Battles
Ratings and Reviews
Best space adventure I have played
I will let y’all know right now this is the best game I’ve played so far when it comes to space based combat and more I love the new galaxy system where you can explore new places and all that I have a developing storyline however I wish there was more galaxies to explore or more planets than there is right now and I hope at some point they add larger ships cause level 12 Is right around the corner for me it’s really not that hard to get their and I recommend like maybe doing a level 30 level cab and see what happens I love the fact the ships keep getting bigger and I hope you guys make him to wear their practically summer like death star sized or if that doesn’t work instead do like with this previous review had said instead of after hitting level 12 so we’re getting bigger you get smaller support craft that help you fight and battle and you could pick a battle mode that let you use that otherwise you just play at the normal level 12 level for your ship other than that this is a pretty good game I recommend it to everyone it’s not super grainy if you were really good at strategy and love managing AI to which pretty much is a premise of the game you don’t have to micromanage everything but if you learn how to micromanage AI commands and all that you can basically play this like an idol game as well.
Great Game, but
I love this game and enjoy playing it everyday, but I wish there was some way to have a faction war. Like a 3v3 or a 5v5. This may need new type of craft that could heal allies or act as a shield. I always thought the idea of a craft that your crew could board and infiltrate the enemy ship in mass numbers would be cool. Another idea would allow you to buy 2 small frigates that would fight with your ship, and have separate power and crew That would make this game completely amazing! I do wish the leveling up of your ship was easier. I seem to have gotten stuck at gold+, where the only way to level up would be to pay money or grind for 16 hours straight, and I don’t have the time for that. The nanopaint is awesome idea, but does not work at all and is a waste of Starbucks until it’s fixed, thank you for your first valiant attempt. I also really want a private faction for friends, but I don’t have enough friends to get a starbase, if possible lower the amount of people required for a starbase, that would make this game be a 6/5. This game is totally awesome. Keep up the great work! :)
I personally really enjoy base defense games like this one and Clash of Clans, but I think that this game blows all others like it out of the water! In clash of clans, you can't really control where your troops go once you place them, or which specific troops your defenses will target, but in this game, it's all you. You can choose to target individual subsystems, weapons, and even, to an extent, crew members! You can set up an ai to defend your ship, add stickers to your ship, and change the color of your ship. There is a lot of personalization, which is nice, and just so many feature that make this game a worthwhile download! 10/10 Great game!!😀
(Edit: I do have one problem with the game. One of the things that you can do with your ship, is that you can spend a substantial amount of the games premium currency, and be able to change the color of your ship. I was excited about this, and I saved up to get that. However when I did this, I found that it basically averages the color. For example I tried to do red, and it gave me orange. That is frustrating, and I hope that that could be patched, if this is fixed, I will change my review back to five stars. Please take heed to this devs! Thanks!)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- 88.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © SavySoda™
- In-App Purchases
- Clip of Starbux $4.99
- One Month Membership $3.99
- Roll of Starbux $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.