No more overwhelming to-do lists, no more switching between calendars, notes, habits, and reminder apps to manage your day, no more chronic procrastination. The all-in-one productivity app you’ve been searching for is here!
Developed by a team of passionate productivity hackers, researchers, designers and engineers united by a common desire to create a beautiful, simple, intuitive personal productivity app with smart and powerful features.
- Create Goals (can be projects, folders, categories)
- Choose a custom color for each Goal
- Connect everything you do to a Goal and track its progress
TASKS & EVENTS
- Organize all your tasks and events in one place
- Create routines with recurring tasks & events
- Reschedule or postpone events with one swipe
- Mark any task Important to move it the top
- Sync events with iOS and Google calendars
- Choose which calendars you want to see
- Match any Calendar to a Goal
- Clean up your to-do list by having a separate section for Habits
- Set daily, weekly, or monthly targets
- Add reminders, build streaks, track your progress
- Review Habits stats and discover how they affect your productivity and wellbeing
- Pomodoro-style timer to focus on one task at a time
- Keep track of how you spend your time
- Stay in the flow by moving from one completed task to the next, without being distracted by seeing your entire to-do list
- Earn breaks as rewards for completed tasks
- Organize and track your breaks
- Pause, recharge, and relax without guilt
STATS & ANALYTICS
- Powerful statistics to better understand self
- See your average day, week, month, year
- Discover your most productive times
- Highlight your favorite tasks and events
- Review and celebrate your accomplishments
- See a list of what made you happy
These features are proven to reduce procrastination and increase work / life satisfaction, based on years of science and research.
Welcome to your new productive life!
All user task data is encrypted locally using 256-bit encryption before being sent to the cloud servers for backup, which means the data cannot be read by anyone except the user.
Improved calendar stability when traveling internationally.
Ratings and Reviews
All your todo needs in one place
Done combines a project tracker, daily todo tasks, calendar events, and task timers all in one place - plus a daily/weekly/monthly section to view your productivity! I really enjoy using it so far and plan on relying on this app for lots of planning :) Highly recommend trying it out and seeing if it works well for you! Suggestions for future updates: the daily view for tasks is awesome but the user interface for inputting a task and then confirming it is a bit roundabout, as the user has to click outside the dialog box for the task to register and the box to disappear - a simple x button or something along those lines would make it easier. Also, currently it is a bit difficult to intuitively make certain tasks repeat for only 5 days in a row, for example. Implementing a simple, additional specification such as “end repeat on date/after # times” would be helpful, as most calendar apps do.
Keep up the good work!
Works great and doesn't push the paying version!
I've been trying to get into better habits and this app has been great! You can make a big goal for the week and then make "sub-goals" on how you will achieve it. For example, if a goal was to workout more the sub goals would be "leg day, cardio, etc" and you add it to your to do list and check it off everyday. The only problem would be with a reoccurring goal that is the same everyday because you would need to make 7 of those sub goals in order to check them off everyday. For example, if your big goal was to read before bed every night, you would need to make 7 "sub goals" to read so that you can add it to your list everyday. Not a huge problem, just takes a lil extra time to get used to. I hope that makes sense. I haven't figured out a way for it to send reminders, but if there is a way then this would be the PERFECT app!
I haven’t written a review for an app in ages, but this app deserves it. My favorite calendar and todo list apps both stopped being supported years ago and I’ve been on the lookout for replacements ever since…I’ve tried many, many, many apps. Usually the apps have interfaces that aren’t intuitive or have too many ads to be usable.
I’ve finally found an app I love! I’ve been using this app for two days and it’s already made a difference for me. I do wish there were a widget for this app so that I could put it on my home page too.
Finding this app was definitely a bright spot in my week. (As a note, I had thought this was one of the apps that I needed to pay a hefty annual subscription fee and I was ready to do it. It’s not! I’m amazed.)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DoneCo, Inc.
- 50.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 DoneCo Inc.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.