Digital Watchdog®'s VMAX™ mobile viewer for iPhone, iPad, and iPod devices is a free app that allows users to connect, view, search, setup, and control Digital Watchdog®'s video surveillance solutions anywhere and anytime. The mobile application is easy to use, connecting you to your systems in seconds, from anywhere in the world.
VMAX 480™ DVRs
VMAX Flex™ DVRs
VMAX 960H™ DVRs
VMAX 960H Flex™ DVRs
VMAX 960H Core™ DVRs
VMAX A1™ DVRs
VMAX IP™ NVRs
Note: iOS 5.0 or above is required.
Features (functions may vary depending on the model):
1. Watch live 1, 4, 9, 16, 32 camera channels
2. Playback 1, 4, 9, 16, 32 channels
3. Control your entire security system with single finger touches
4. Change DVR configuration remotely(VMAX480, VMAXFlex)
5. Audio and microphone communication with someone on site
6. Control PTZ cameras and Preset Function
7. Multiple-Site Management
8. Intuitive GUI for easy setup and control
9. Reorganize screens’ order for supreme convenience
10. Help menu for on-the-go assistance with setup & configuration
- Support 32 Channels
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works with bugs
Layouts don't fit +size phones, or iPad Pro.
In playback, once you start, you have no controls on playback (speed,ff,rw) - "quick search bar" disappears after you press "play". Search tab disappears and you must start over to find it.
No export video on device
No ability to see motion triggers, must playback for hours to find what you are looking for
What's going on?
iPhone 6s (mine), iPhone 5s (husband), iPad Pro - app won't load the live stream from our youngest's PreK class. Everything is working on their end. The app won't connect to any network on any of our devices. What gives?
UPDATE - much better. My apologies for the 1 star before - looks like the issue was on the school's side.
Probably the worst app I have installed on my iPhone. It makes me regret buying their camera system at all. The app is not intuitive and has so many bugs it’s absurd. It’s difficult to search your camera’s history too, which should be a basic working feature. Will certainly never buy another DW product again.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.