Designed for iPad
Access and control ICRealtime DVR, NVRs and IP Cameras directly from your iPhone, iPad, and iTouch. Watch and listen to your live surveillance video streams - fast and simple.
- Compatible with the iPhone, iPad and iTouch devices!
- Stream live video directly from your security devices (not through 3rd party servers)
- Remain secured with username/password authentication
- Full control of PTZ cameras
- Landscape and portrait mode
- Support of ICRealtime’s full range of offerings
- Support multi-window view
- Support live audio
- Support favorites
- And much, much more!
- Fixed a connectivity issue when trying to view cameras after leaving the app running in the background for extended periods of time.
- Fixed an issue with PTZ control which would cause the camera to become inoperable or cause the camera to Spin.
- Enhanced the PTZ response time by reducing the 4~5 second response delay to a 1~2 second response delay.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been used to Nest cameras and their app of how they record 24/7 and flag motion.
I just had ICRealtime cameras installed on our house and only want to access the cameras live and playback on my ipad and iphone.
Just the basic process of watching live and playback is so inconsistent. Works sometimes and then doesn’t work. Example, during playback it would be nice to scroll through the playback and see the video display with the scroll. Instead I have to press the fast forward button and sometimes pressing it nothing happens.
Sometimes I select what cameras I want to view for playback and go to playback and press Play button and nothing happens.
This app is very old school and really needs a modern interface.
Horrid, they have taken away to add devices from outside the network, where most clients are when I add devices. You know business owners that want to keep and eye on the office from home. I like their stuff a lot been with them for10 plus years but they’ve screwed the pooch on this one!
Playback is Terrible/Useless
We recently had the alarm in our home get tripped. We have contractors coming and going from the home, but nobody was scheduled when the alarm went off. So, we wanted to see who had entered. The playback is horrid. When I enter the time frame I want to watch, it starts playback a HOUR before the time I actually want to see. I can’t fast forward and I can’t scrub the timeline to the correct time. I can’t sit around and watch a hour worth of playback with my job. We didn’t need Law Enforcement this time. However, if we needed playback as evidence, I don’t trust this app to work properly enough and that’s scary.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IC Realtime LLC
- 320.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 IC REALTIME