Now you can create, save, and print labels from your smartphone or tablet with DYMO Connect. Intuitive design and features like spellcheck and voice-to-text make creating labels a breeze. Quickly customize labels with a wide variety of fonts and images. With DYMO Connect, labelling with your mobile device has never been easier.
• Works with iOS® smartphones and tablets for an intuitive labelling experience
• Design labels using borders, styles, and popular Apple® fonts
• Reduce errors with spellcheck and save time with voice-to-text
• Customize labels with pictures from the Image Gallery on your smartphone or tablet
• Print labels faster and more easily with pre-formatted label types and templates
• Quickly create address labels from your contacts using the new Address object
• Easily create barcode labels using the new Barcode and QR Code objects
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Features are adolescent
Although this app works ok I am also reviewing this app as a labeling solution.
For a company that has been working on labeling solutions for decades this app is a toy.
I’m not going to consider buying your connected products until this app has features that equal the rest of your product line.
My purpose requires a compact solution and since I already have a phone this would be sleek and ideal. However this app kills the potential of the printer products. I would be willing to have advanced features as add ins or pay for a separate app that can give me solutions for industries. I expected this app to do as much as your other products with keyboards do but more intuitively and with sharing and saving.
I hope this encourages you to expand your products and develop a more robust offering that will be compact and rich.
This App Drops The Ball!
I use DYMO printers for my business and I am SHOCKED by how horrible this app is especially since it’s a DYMO app. When I came across the app I thought to myself that this product is the perfect example of a product that would do marvelous with an app making it so much more convenient, enjoyable and efficient to use Thor products but after using the app I soon found out how WRONG I was never I felt such a big corporation dropped the ball leaving (what seems like) hundreds of cust dissatisfied, disappointed and makes me kinda cringe inside that dymo refuses to focus on the importance of this app for a customer and businesses that uses their products on the daily. I have been checking back with crossed-fingers hoping that DYMO wakes up and updates this app but unfortunately seems as the only update on the app is the amount of 1-star-negative-reviews have accumulated throughout the years. I constantly re-download and delet the app in hopes that one day they will finally make it better but they don’t!
Crude app ruins product potential
I regret buying the dymo mobilewriter, wish I had a labeler with a keypad.
Changes I’d like to see:
1) Make stable and resilient connections with printer. I’m constantly having to reconnect between labels. Major time waste.
2) Why do I have to manually delete all text to create a new label... please add a button to clear label text.
3) Why do I have to wait to enter the next label while the current label is printing? Can’t you handle the printing on a separate thread?!
4) Rapid label mode, just let me enter several lines of text and then have the labeler print them each as a separate label.
The labeler hardware plus app is a POS and waste of time... but it is really not the hardware, if they just spent sometime on user experience, it could dominate the market. Crazy.
The developer, DYMO, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sanford, L.P.
- 135.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Sanford, L.P.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.