Zoho Sign is a digital signing service that lets you execute contracts quickly without the hassles of transporting paper documents while ensuring security and legality. It works completely on cloud and integrates readily with your everyday apps for a completely seamless signing experience.
Zoho Sign is perfect for anyone who needs to sign business documents and it is widely used for HR, legal, finance, and sales functions.
- Sign documents on the go.
- Send documents to multiple signers across the world.
- Integrate with everyday applications: Zoho Docs, Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail and OneDrive.
- Sign and send, secure and legally binding documents.
- Create customizable templates and reuse them from time and again
Documents that can be signed:
- Sales contracts
- Business proposals
- Purchase orders
- Lease agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Employment offers
- Create, send and sign documents within minutes.
- Supported document types include : pdf, jpeg, doc, png and more.
- Scan documents directly from within the application.
- Set an order for signing the document using the "Send in Order" feature.
- Upload documents directly from daily applications: Zoho Docs, Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail and OneDrive.
- Send multiple documents and get them signed in one go
- Guide your signers by automatically indicating the fields that needs to be filled thereby preventing unnecessary scrolling of the document
- Import files from other applications using the "Open In" functionality.
- Send timely reminders to sign documents that are in progress
- Bulk import recipients directly from the local drive.
- Add re-sizable signature, text, initials, name, company, and date fields to the document.
- Initiate signing of documents directly from your inbox.
- Preview and make changes to the document using the document viewer.
- Assign someone else to sign the document.
- Share completed documents through iMessage.
- Receive real time push notifications whenever any activity is performed on a document.
Legal & Security
- Certification of Completion: Get automatic audit trails for completed documents with time stamps and IP addresses.
- Increase security using Touch ID and Passcode to block unauthorized access.
- Set security codes and share it directly with the recipients to prevent unauthorized access.
- Compliant with ESIGN act and industry standard laws.
Free Plan: 5 docs / month
Standard Plan: 25 docs / month
Professional Plan: Unlimited document signing
Standard - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $12(USD)
Standard - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $120(USD)
Professional - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $18(USD)
Professional - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $180(USD)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
For questions or feedback email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
iOS 13 features:
• Document Scanning - Scan physical documents directly from the application using built-in document scanner.
• Conversational Siri Shortcuts - Set up conversational Siri commands and Shortcuts to assign documents to someone else, decline them, or autofill & sign them yourself.
• iPad multiple windows - Refer to other Zoho Sign documents simultaneously while signing. View the certificate of completion alongside a signed document.
• Dark Mode - Switch the appearance of the app to dark mode to read and sign your documents comfortably.
• Context Menus - Access commonly used operations such as "Send Reminder”, “Email Document”, and “Recall Document” quickly using context menus across the app.
• Apple maps: Track recipients action performed locations via IP addresses.
Ratings and Reviews
Love Zoho Sign.
You must have template access in the app or did I miss something?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We are working on the templates along with other features in the app which will reach you very soon. Kindly wait for us until then. In case of any queries or feedback, please reach out to email@example.com. We will be happy to help.
I love this app!
Easy to use. Works flawlessly
- Zoho Corporation
- 86.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Standard - Monthly $11.99
- Standard - Yearly $119.99
- Professional - Monthly $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.