E-signature app - Zoho Sign 4+
Digitally sign documents
- Offers In-App Purchases
Zoho Sign is a digital signing service that lets you execute contracts quickly without the hassles of transporting paper documents while ensuring security and legality. It works completely on cloud and integrates readily with your everyday apps for a completely seamless signing experience.
Zoho Sign is perfect for anyone who needs to sign business documents and it is widely used for HR, legal, finance, and sales functions.
- Sign documents on the go.
- Send documents to multiple signers across the world.
- Integrate with everyday applications: Zoho Docs, Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail and OneDrive.
- Sign and send, secure and legally binding documents.
- Create customizable templates and reuse them from time and again
Documents that can be signed:
- Sales contracts
- Business proposals
- Purchase orders
- Lease agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Employment offers
- Create, send and sign documents within minutes.
- Supported document types include : pdf, jpeg, doc, png and more.
- Scan documents directly from within the application.
- Set an order for signing the document using the "Send in Order" feature.
- Upload documents directly from daily applications: Zoho Docs, Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail and OneDrive.
- Send multiple documents and get them signed in one go
- Guide your signers by automatically indicating the fields that needs to be filled thereby preventing unnecessary scrolling of the document
- Import files from other applications using the "Open In" functionality.
- Send timely reminders to sign documents that are in progress
- Bulk import recipients directly from the local drive.
- Add re-sizable signature, text, initials, name, company, and date fields to the document.
- Initiate signing of documents directly from your inbox.
- Preview and make changes to the document using the document viewer.
- Assign someone else to sign the document.
- Share completed documents through iMessage.
- Receive real time push notifications whenever any activity is performed on a document.
Legal & Security
- Certification of Completion: Get automatic audit trails for completed documents with time stamps and IP addresses.
- Increase security using Touch ID and Passcode to block unauthorized access.
- Set security codes and share it directly with the recipients to prevent unauthorized access.
- Compliant with ESIGN act and industry standard laws.
Free Plan: 5 docs / month
Standard Plan: 25 docs / month
Professional Plan: Unlimited document signing
Standard - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $12(USD)
Standard - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $120(USD)
Professional - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $18(USD)
Professional - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $180(USD)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
For questions or feedback email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users from India can now digitally sign documents with eMudhra eKYC services.
General bug fixes and improvements for better signing experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Thoughtful and Crazy Good
I have Zoho One and I’m shocked that every business doesn’t know about it. Zoho Sign and Zoho Contracts are the icing on the cake! Can’t believe how easy and intuitive they both are. If you are a Computer Science Engineer, you might go with Microsoft to justify your salary. If you want Rock Solid, easy to learn applications that are relevant for business, get Zoho One!
Love Zoho Sign.
The app is meh.
When someone sends you a document to sign it’s absolutely terrible. It automatically adds the date, it makes me put in a initial for a middle name. Even if you don’t have one. It’s puts in dates for other things that wouldn’t need them. There’s also a tag following you everywhere showing you what to write in that area. Even when I exit out of it, it’s there for each and every portion.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. The “Sign Date” field represents the date and time of the document signed. It fills out automatically while signing. You can change your initial by getting into our application Settings > Profile. Similarly, If you don't want the signer hint or auto-scrolling to next field, you can disable it in the general settings page.
Please drop a mail to email@example.com so that we can assist you further regarding these issues.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zoho Corporation
- 96.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Professional - Monthly $19.99
- Standard - Monthly $11.99
- Professional - Yearly $189.99
- Standard - Yearly $119.99