Easy BART gives you real-time departure, schedule, map, fare and advisory information for San Francisco's Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) system. Easy BART uses the BART's official scheduling system so you always have the most accurate information in the palm of your hands. See why over 100,000 Bay Area travelers choose Easy BART! Best of all - it's FREE!
Have a friend who needs departure times? Share via Airdrop, Messages or Mail.
Tired of looking up routes every day? Swipe down on notification center and view nearby departures using the Today Widget.
Curious what's nearby? Easily lookup station information or nearby restaurants/shops/businesses.
Whether you're an everyday commuter or just an occasional rider, Easy BART makes BARTing a pleasure.
• BART System Map (Dark/Light - No Internet Required)
• Real-Time Departures
• Departing and Arriving Schedules (with Transfers)
• Fare and Round Trip Fare Costs
• Delay/Elevator/Emergency Advisories
• Locate Nearest Station
• Favorite Routes/Stations For 1-Touch Real-Time Departures and Schedules Lookup
• Walking/Driving/Transit Directions to Any Station
• Interactive Map (GPS, Route Overlays, Configurable Dimmer)
• Find Restaurants/Shopping/Business near Any Station
• Share Route Schedules (Airdrop / SMS Messages / Email)
• Bikes Allowed Indicator
• Travel Time Indicator
• Platform Indicator
• Reference Information (Trip Planning, BART Police, etc.)
• Find stations from Spotlight
• Maps Routing Integration
• Easy and Intuitive Interface
• 3D Touch - Home Screen Quick Actions to launch Nearest Station, Favorite Routes/Stations, Advisories and Transit Map
Easy Features Upgrade:
• Removes Ads
• Alternative Layouts
• Map Customization
• Real Time Departures Customization
• All Features/Updates Forever
• Critical fix for schedules and trips not showing due to BART updating their servers with several non-backward-compatible changes. As a consequence of these changes, when viewing a schedule all heading trains cycled in the real time departures banner will now be shown (rather than being restricted to only trains from the origin station that are relevant to the route). We are hopeful this can be resolved in a future release.
Thank you everyone for your support and for using Easy BART!
This update requires iOS 11.3 or above.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t live without this app!
If you’re a Bart rider you need this app. It’s always up to date and the real time departures are on point. I love how it calculates fares and lays out the route you need to take if there’s transfers. And it couldn’t be easier to use. Very user friendly. If I could rate it 6 stars I would.
Used to be great, what happened?
This app used to be very dependable and deserving 5 stars in my opinion. However, for the last couple months or so, it has been woefully unreliable. The real-time departure info is THE reason I got this app, but that info has become unreliable. For example, during this morning’s commute from Concord to SF, the app indicated my train was 5 minutes away when it was actually about 2. When I got on the train (after running after seeing it coming, I might add), the app said it was still 3 minutes away.
Please fix. Or, I will certainly look for an alternative.
With Embark iBart going away (why, I don't know!) this is the next best BART-specific app I've found. It needs work to replace iBART. Basics like Nearest Station detection from the Schedules page, the ability to swap Departure and Destination, and providing multiple Departure/Arrival time options around the desired Departure/Arrival time (iBART provides 7 Departure/Arrival times leading up to the Departure/Arrival, Easy BART just gives the one closest to the desired time) [EDIT: I just noticed does offer multiple times. It's just somewhat hidden. You need to slide to see them]. Easy BART is useful, but hopefully it will improve.
- Shaun Bruno
- 9.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2019 Shaun Bruno
- In-App Purchases
- Easy Features Upgrade: Ads Free and All Features Forever $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.