Please Note: You must be able to login directly to the http://www.echo360.org website before you can use the mobile apps. Please make sure you can do this. If you can not please contact your university helpdesk for help with your account.
Instructors and students using Echo360’s active learning platform can now use Echo360’s streamlined design and intuitive interface to view lecture slides, watch course videos on-demand, and even capture and upload video content and publish it to the platform.
- View lecture slides
- Interact with in class polls
- Watch dual-stream HD video presentations and lectures on-demand
- Capture instructional videos right from the application
- Share fieldwork videos in subjects that get outside the traditional classroom or demonstrate practical competency in the field
- Enhance your course library with mobile learning content that can be shared in Echo360
Additional App Notes:
- Users must be registered within the Echo360’s newest active learning platform to use the Echo360 mobile app.
- The app supports video uploads in MP4, M4V, 3GP, and AVI files formats
* Fixes issue with pausing playback from iOS control center
* Fixes button issues with video playback on small devices
* Fixes stability issues with questions and responses
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but can’t switch apps
Every time I try to switch apps and then come back to my lecture, it says “error” and I have to leave the page and reload my lecture to continue watching. Please fix.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. We will take a look at this for the next update
Happy lectures are downloadable for watching when not connected to WiFi. However I wish the app would go up to 3x speed since 2x is still too slow sometimes. I also have difficulties with reducing the split screen to 1/4 size on an iPad air 2, the menu blocks the slides.
Developer Response ,
Live playback is coming. Our teams are working on it now but I do not have an ETA. For the layout issue we are looking to improve tablet layouts. Right now we do scale to tablet layouts but things are not 100% ideal. We will be working on it. We'll also see if we can add 2.5 speed after testing. It will require a fast connection. Thanks for the review
Class on the go ! Love it
This app continues to just get better and better . I love being able to catch my class content from wherever I am!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.