Effectrix is a professional multi-effect sequencer for the iPad.
The game-changing tool for creative and effective music production is now available on the App Store: scatter 14 intelligent effects across a sequencer matrix and create unheard-of sound patterns and cheeky loop collages.
A playful workflow, refined algorithms and carefully parameterised effects lead to outstanding results - fast! The effects, each exceeding conventional wisdom, cover a wide spectrum from classy standards to scandalising splatter sprees.
This iOS port faithfully recreates the desktop engine, today's de-facto standard of finest audio manipulation.
- quickly create variations and mutations for productive sound design
- 20 fine audio samples installed
- 230 factory presets (100 global, ca. 9 per effect)
- 14 high-quality effects
- redesigned GUI for a smooth iOS workflow
- manipulate each individual effect with up to eight parameters
- two modulator tracks per effect
- Seamless iOS integration: Audio Unit v3, full MIDI support, Host Automation & MIDI Learn
- save your own presets & use them on your desktop version of Effectrix via Preset iCloud Sync
- upload your recordings to Dropbox and other supported apps
- share your recordings with other apps
- sync Effectrix with Ableton Live via Ableton Link
"I never thought I'd use Effectrix on a Beyonce song. Sugar Bytes help to inspire me with limitlessness of sound."
Armin van Buuren
"A three-band EQ, sometimes the Effectrix... and a whole tube of glue, that's all I needed to put together ASOT."
"It's hard to wrench yourself from it, and when you do, you'll probably come away with a head full of new ideas."
You name it: Audio Unit v3, Ableton Link, Full MIDI Support (Virtual, Netzwerk, Extern, Bluetooth), MIDI Learn & Host Automation. Integrated Audio Player and Recorder (AudioShare, Music Library, Factory Loops).
- recall bug in Stutter effect (Level and Pan) fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Another Rabbit Hole To Greatness
Like all sugar bytes apps, they are super deep and can seem overwhelming. You just need to sit down and really explore the thing out.
I did just that with this app affecting a beat I had recorded from iMaschine to Auria and then IAA this app and bam! It was fun to affect the beat with all the interesting effects. Great job!
Fantastic FX Sequencer
Great job by Sugar Bytes to create an updated AUv3 version of this app. You can easily transform your input sounds in musical ways with this flexible and straight forward effects sequencer. The exposed MIDI AUv3 parameters allow you to have even more control plus it can be loaded up as an AUv3 MIDI effect app to use MIDI notes to trigger different effect sequences.
AU, Thank you!
Having this as an Audio Unit on iOS is super cool. One thing, can we get a tap for delete instead of a long press? Cheers for this amazing update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.