The Supra eKEY app allows real estate professionals efficient, authorized access to properties for sale. Open keyboxes easily using a PIN, the phone’s biometric feature or the Apple Watch. The app also provides access to powerful information that opens the doors to a higher level of service for your clients.
eKEY Basic Service provides the following features:
• Obtain listing keys
• Easily place keyboxes on properties
• Keep track of keyboxes
• View or change keybox settings
• Customize keybox access hours, agent note, flyer, business card in keybox
• Sending showing notifications when showing starts and ends
• Viewing showing details in app
• View data at the door real-time property notes
eKEY Professional Service provides all of the features in eKEY Basic plus:
• Create data at the door real-time property notes
• View MLS listing information even while offline
• View agent roster contact information
• Create and save buyer profiles
• View hotsheet listings
• View map and directions to listings at the tap of a button
• Create and view list of buyers
• Invite buyers to use the Supra Home Tour app for rating homes
• Recommend listings for buyers to view and rate in Supra Home Tour app
• View and compare buyer home ratings
• View buyer feedback on properties and compare by buyer or listing
The Supra eKEY app is designed for real estate professionals who belong to an association or MLS using the Supra system. Contact your association or MLS to subscribe to eKEY service or to upgrade from eKEY Basic to eKEY Professional.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Too many lockbox programming issues
I am a listing agent that uses all the functionality of this app (and the old one) on a regular basis. However, the new app is terrible! Now, when programming boxes for new locations it’s nearly impossible to see what you’re typing while you’re trying to actually type in the highlighted field. The keyboard gets in the way of the field that you’re supposedly trying to enter data into. Additionally, setting opening and closing hours doesn’t always work properly. Weekend appointments don’t seem to be able to be set to the half hour. Clearing the lockbox data doesn’t seem to work despite the program telling you it works.
Developer Response ,
Hi Bri - We are sorry to hear your experience has not been satisfactory and would like to better understand your concerns. Could you please email us at email@example.com?
TWO THUMBS UP FOR THE SUPRA APP!
Having used both systems, I can assure anyone thinking about getting this app that they should go ahead and do it immediately. This app is as simple as they come, works perfectly, updates nearly instantaneously - even on the go - and has never failed me once.
The previous system, where I had to carry an extra little device, was really a pain. A couple of times I had forgotten the device and then had to run back home, being totally embarrassed in front of my clients (which I deserved!). I realize this is my fault, but nonetheless, there it is. With this new app, I never have a situation like that, the lockbox is opened up, it’s just a non-issue, as it should be. I heartily encourage my fellow realtors to get this app ASAP.
As to why some people have chosen to pan this app in the reviews, I cannot say. It makes no sense to me. Perhaps it is folks from another app company trying to sabotage this app, but I really have no idea. All I can say is that it makes no sense to trash this app because it works perfectly!
Developer Response ,
Hi Supra User - Thanks for your support! Glad you enjoy your Supra eKEY app.
Unreliable not relevant
My complaint with supra starts with the fact that if you show up to a key box that is out of cell phone service range you can’t open the key box if your key has not updated for the day so you are stuck not being able to open the key box. The app should be independent of cell service or daily updates that apparently have to be manually run even though the automatic update is already selected. Next they released a faulty update that has major known issues that won’t even allow me to open key boxes and they just tell me to keep waiting instead of rolling back to a working version. Not a company that understands their customer base. Realtors need to be able to access key box all the time anytime not when it’s convenient for the app or it’s developers. Mission critical failure!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UTC Fire & Security Americas Corporation Inc
- 70.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © United Technologies Corporation 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.