*** ON SALE ***
Element is a realtime strategy space game for people who don't have time to play realtime strategy space games.
Home no longer provides a means to survive.
A fight for resources to escape our system has begun.
The future lies beyond…
Element is a visually stunning realtime strategy space game with a focus on sharp, accessible gameplay.
Element is for lovers of beautifully crafted, original looking games. It is for people who are into space and strategy games but don’t have hours of time to invest. It’s also for gamers who enjoy launching missiles and blowing things up :)
You are escaping a decaying solar system. You must visit each planet, mine enough element, and defeat the enemy to progress to the outer planets and beyond. Generate energy, mine element, build attack and defense units, and destroy the enemy while maintaining a balance between earth, air and water.
A Flightless Game
by John O'Reilly & Greg Harding.
© 2014-2018 Flightless Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Available for iPhone, iPad, and MacOS.
- updated engine
- updated screenshot sharing support
- added privacy settings for GDPR compliance
Go and blow some stuff up :)
Ratings and Reviews
So the first thing you look at when you see a game is the price. It could be free or costly but this game is amazing but still costly for a 14 level game. I honestly think the creator would have made way more money of off a 1.99 game instead of a whopping five bucks for a mobile game. Overall this is a great game to kill time and I just think they should make more levels. Tip: if you play the game and keep in losing on one level use your resource mines. Lastly check out smashy road 1 and 2 for a nice free time killing game to add to your playlist. Thank you!
So much fun!
I absolutely love this game. I love the looks, design, and simplicity. The campaign, though extremely short, is extremely fun and gets fairly challenging. This game however has a few problems:
1. The campaign is extremely short and leaves you wanting more. The game almost seems like an early access build with just a few levels available at the moment. This game needs more levels.
2. This game seems like the perfect way to challenge your friends and family. Multiplayer would take this game to new heights. If that isn’t possible, local play would have the same effect, and would make the price tag worth it.
3. The price is a bit much for what the game is currently offering. I’m not sure if the price will change but I bought this game for $5. I beat the game in around 4 hours. I highly recommend lowering the price tag or adding multiplayer.
I cannot stress enough how much I love this game. It is a blast to play and I look forward to seeing what new update and improvements will be coming!
A special game; please make more!
Have been waiting for a space themed RTS that had a reasonable learning curve for YEARS, and am thrilled with this game. Definitely got harder quickly in the later levels, but was super fun all the way until the end. Wish there were an online mode to battle other players.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flightless Limited
- 146.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014-2018 Flightless Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.