The C-MAP app provides high-quality nautical maps along with navigation, traffic and weather information to help you plan your next trip on the water.
Our downloadable offline charts help you stay safe while cruising, fishing or sailing, so you can enjoy a stress-free time.
Tailor your maps: Save routes, waypoints and tracks, all accessible when offline. You can also include reviews and pictures to remember that special day or share your trips with your friends and family!
The C-MAP app enables you to:
• Download or stream for free the latest up to date offline marine charts
• Find the best route to your favorite places with Autorouting
• Navigate with offline personal charts, keeping access to saved routes, places and tracks as if you were online
• See AIS data: see the boats around you within 100 km radius, as well as their position, speed and course
• Switch between day, night and bright mode
• Get weather information
• Find relevant information about marinas, harbors, beaches, shops and much more
• Personalize your own maps: highlight areas of the map based on your boat size, use your favorite units of measurement, create places routes and tracks
• Help others discover the best places by sharing places, routes, tracks, reviews, photos and more
• Save places you want to visit, and access them later from any computer or device
The C-MAP app updates on a continuous basis to make sure you get the best experience and to bring you the most up-to-date maps and functionalities. Stay tuned!
The maps can be used online for free. You can also purchase one of our new 70 regions as renewable subscription and download the charts on your mobile device to save data and enjoy the maps even in remote areas without connection. Some of the subscriptions we offer are:
• USA: 12 months USD 25,99
• Baltic Sea: 12 months USD 65,99
• Central European Lakes: 12 months USD 39,99
• Australia & New Zealand: 12 months USD 43,99
• Belgium: 12 months USD 39,99
• Germany: 12 month USD 39,99
• Finland: 12 months USD 43,99
• UK: 12 months USD 44,99
• Iceland & Greenland: 12 month USD 89,99
• The Netherlands: 12 month USD 28,99
Terms of service
More information at
Fixed an issue where rocks with known depths were not being displayed correctly on the charts. This week we're adding the moon phase to our weather forecast, this new data will help you plan your fishing trips. We’re also squashing bugs and making fixes around the app - lastly, we’ve added fuel as a category in search.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best looking charts available
Embark has quickly become my favorite charts app. The cartography is top-notch and takes full advantage of a high resolution display. Updates are frequent, and the dev team is amazingly responsive. There are still some features I’d love to see (tidal currents, make it easier to find tide stations other than the closest and predictions farther out than a few days, track export), but they are continuously improving and I keep looking forward to seeing update notifications.
I just hooked my B&G MFD up to my account, and I’m loving the way that tracks and routes sync. That feature plus the solid auto-routing make planning a joy- no more standing at the helm fighting the smaller screen and less responsive touchscreen! Instead I can do my planning sitting in an easy chair at home while anticipating the trip!
Hats off to the devs for an app that is truly a joy to use!
This app was a godsend
My family and I were at a fish house down near port Mansfield on the inner coastal. The GPS on our boat malfunctioned when we were out there. This fog rolled into the area after dark and stayed. I frantically searched the App Store to find a boat navigating app because our guide had no way to navigate us back— you could not see the markers. I downloaded this from the middle of the ocean at 12am in my iPhone and used it to guide me back all the way to south padre island with 50 feet of visibility. It worked great and kept us right in the middle of the channel. My children were with a babysitter back in South Padre. There is no way I would have made it back without this app. I would give it 10 stars if I could . 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👌🏼👌🏼
Paid for Canada Pro.
Why are Canada charts in feet? No compass rose, I guess when you can choose between magnetic or true north, you don’t need a compass rose or heading. Hope I learn what I might be doing wrong with iPad tablet
Well my iPhone has everything I want other than a compass rose and a magnetic north. The iPad Pro will catch up I hope Much better now that I found settings . All I had to do was turn tablet to horizontal. Most plotters are horizontal,I prefer vertical so I have more ahead view.
App is working great and am happy with it now
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your message and feedback.
I am happy you were able to find out where the settings were.
Maybe you can now add 3 or 4 stars more?
Please if you have a problem with the app send us a message from within the app by choosing "Contact C-Map".
- Navico Norway AS
- 58 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Region $18.99
- Embark Offline Maps USA $2.49
- Embark Advanced Weather $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.