Enfamil Family Beginnings® 12+
Baby tips and coupons for mom
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
Enfamil has been around a lot of babies. We’ve seen it all, learned a lot and loved every minute of it. Now we want to share all of our knowledge with you, right when you need it.
The Enfamil Family Beginnings® app is here to answer questions throughout your pregnancy and provide support during every moment of your baby’s amazing development, with weekly curated content to help guide you during the first 1000 days of life. And we’re looking out for your wallet, providing you with in-store and online coupons for Enfamil formula that can be activated and redeemed right in the app. This is also the perfect place to celebrate yours and baby’s milestones, and find personalized articles and videos filled with baby tips based on your due date or little one’s birthday.
1) Browse your weekly curated content and bookmark articles on the Home Screen for easy reference. Quickly access topics relevant to each stage of your pregnancy and baby’s development and access your profile to personalize your app experience.
2) Access hundreds of articles and videos from experts to help guide you through each stage of your motherhood journey, from pregnancy through toddler development. Find answers to questions on topics including pregnancy nutrition, baby milestones & development, baby nutrition, food allergies and much more.
3) Capture photos of your bump and your baby’s most precious moments and overlay digital #BellyBadges to remember special milestones. Create a time-lapse video of your growing bump and baby to create a visual timeline of your journey with your little one and share with family and friends.
4) Be the first to know about upcoming offers on baby formula. Activate and redeem Enfamil Coupons in-store or online directly from the app and track how much you’ve saved so far.
5) Browse and research all Enfamil products and instantly access the Enfamil Shop for purchase.
With the Enfamil Family Beginnings® mobile app, formula savings and helpful insights from experts are at your fingertips. Start celebrating your motherhood and baby’s milestones today.
We regularly update Enfamil Family Beginnings app. This update includes important bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Gift from Enfamil
I was sent two packages from Enfamil when I was pregnant with my little one and even though I was going to be solely focused on breastfeeding I kept the formula they sent me for free along with MANY coupons for more. Turns out it was a blessing in disguise even though I dismissed it at first. After only 2 months of this baby being here I’m no longer able to produce anymore by myself and it’s come in handy right away so she can continue having food; because as long as she’s eating and growing that’s all that matters.
I had 7900 loyal points and thought I could use it to get my little one (now 1yo) a formula (free or discounted). So the way it works is, you have to go to check your points and hit redeem and choose the product, but when the product is out of stock, you would not know until you see it in your bag/cart, just like in my case. The points have been deducted right away even before I can use and it has been 4 days and I have not seen it credited back to my account. I tried to keep sending them emails (3 to be exact) through their website and app, and I only got one generic response, they are experiencing longer time to response than usual. I feel like had been snatched with my loyal points. I know that this is just a privilege, but the loyal points is their commitment to their loyal consumers, which really helps because formula milk powder are really pricey! To my point, there should be an option for consumers to credit back the points or not to use thd points before proceeding to placing the order.
My daughter is about 4 months old. We’ve been giving her gentlease since a few days after she was born. I bought over $100 worth of formula the other day, and my receipt was deemed ineligible because while I was buying the Enfamil, I also bought 1 coconut water. Despite the receipt very clearly differentiating the 2 separate products and the amounts, it was still deemed ineligible. I have emailed customer service, I got no response. Not that it matters, the rewards that are redeemable have nothing to do with buying more formula. Just doodads from what I can see. Complete Fail on your points redemption system, Fail on customer service, Fail on rewards. I’m switching to Similac Pro Sensitive. Seems to be easier on her stomach, and it cost less, and they have an actual rewards system.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- 158.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Indonesian, Malay, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Reckitt Benckiser (Brands) Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.