The eNotes.com app provides access to a vast collection of study guides, homework help answers, and quizzes. Get quick help with any book, any question.
LITERATURE STUDY GUIDES
- Includes more than 30,000 titles, one of the world's largest collections
- Written by experts, designed for students and teachers
- Fact-checked by eNotes editors
- Real answers by real teachers to more than 300,000 homework help questions
- More than 1000 new expert answers published every week
- Access all content in the app with a 3-day no-risk free trial; cancel from your device's account settings during this period to avoid being charged
- Choose a monthly (14.99 USD) or annual plan (49.99 USD)
- Subscription auto-renews on a monthly or annual basis, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the auto-renew period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, renewing at the same price as the original billing period
- Manage your subscription and auto-renewal from your account settings after purchase
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account
- Internal improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Happy student, happy teachers.
I cannot stress enough how awesome eNotes is. I use their website and recently downloaded the app. As a college student studying literature, balancing an internship, and a number of extra curricular activities, I don't always have the time to be super thorough in my reading. Luckily, eNotes is there to help me fill in the blanks. With in depth analysis and clear and concise summaries, the study guides are truly game changers. Their homework help feature is hands down the most dynamic thing I've seen in the study website industry. I can easily rely on their intelligent and well prepared educators to give me good feedback on my thesis statements. I'm also really impressed with their twitter, it makes customer service a breeze and I can tell they care a lot about how well students do. Two thumbs up.
Best App Out There for Both Teachers and Students
I became an eNotes subscriber in graduate school. I preferred eNotes over other sites for several reasons. First, I like the clean, uncluttered look. But most of all, I like the thoughtful, intellectual responses from staff, as well as the comprehensive study guides.
When I became a literature professor a few years later, I used eNotes even more. As anyone can tell you, teaching in theory is vastly different than practice. I found myself going to eNotes many times a day for guidance with discussion questions. Even many years later, I still find the content unparalleled and frequently return for insights to add to my lesson plans.
Recent additions to the site have been quite helpful. I use many of the quizzes available, both for pop quizzes and for tests.
I also enjoy the annotations to etexts. Many experts contribute their insights to works, allowing me to have a variety of knowledge available in one central location. This makes my life easier as I do not have to access many different,separate articles; instead I have many different scholars "speaking" to me in one place. This makes my lectures richer and expands my own knowledge!
More than just the basics
I think what I most enjoy about eNotes and this app in particular is the ease with which I can get into deep, meaningful content. While I’ve enjoyed similar sites and products, eNotes has a more expansive library that allows me to find what I need, when I need it. I hope they continue to write for more titles and expand an already impressive collection!
- eNotes.com, Inc.
- 29.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 eNotes.com, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1-month Pass $14.99
- 1-year Pass $29.99
- 1-week Pass $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.