The core features you want in an ePCR
· iOS Based Native Application
· Intuitive/Easy to use design.
· Quickly and accurately complete the Eos PCR in less than 10 minutes.
· Operates on iPad so save money on field hardware because several iPads can be purchased for the cost on 1 ruggedized PC or tablet.
· NEMSIS v3.4 & HIPAA Compliant with secure data encryption.
· SaaS means no hidden fees and includes cloud hosting and IT support of your database. No expensive server hardware, software licenses or support from your internal IT people.
· Your data is secure, easily accessible and backed up regularly.
· For a complete list of features visit www.eoslogic.com
· Medical Devices
· Billing Software/Services
· 3rd Party ePCRs
· Local EMSA
· And more...
Why choose the EosPCR?
Reliability and Quality
When EMS professionals go to work they want tools they can rely on. EosPCR assists users with quick, efficient and effective field treatment and patient care documentation. Eos ePCR is reliable, intuitive and easy use under pressure. EosPCR operates on the powerful and affordable iPad. No more expensive and clunky ruggedized PC or tablets are necessary. Users typically teach themselves how to operate the EosPCR, it’s that intuitive and easy to use!
The EosPCR is feature rich and brings to you the latest in iOS and ePCR technology. Each feature, from basic to advanced, was thought out with the end user in mind. The EosPCR is the most feature rich ePCR available on the market, you will not be exposed to useless marketing and sales fluff or meaningless bells or whistles.
We know integration is important to you and it is important to us. Integration is not about “can be done“ or “can’t be done” but more about “willing to” or “not willing to.” Some ePCR software vendors are “not willing to” because they would rather sell clients into their own software product . Other ePCR vendors just don’t have the expertise or resources. Don’t believe an ePCR can’t be integrated with your systems until you speak with us.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.