ES File Explorer is a free and powerful local and network file management tool that can help you manage files easily.
【The main function】
You can create new directories, rename, move, delete files, etc.
Support file sorting by name, date, size
Support batch importing photos, videos and other files from system albums, iTunes, icloud
Support WiFi transmission function
Support app lock
The iPad version supports features such as split screen, picture-in-picture, and drag-and-drop operations between apps
Text files: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, XLT, XLTX, XLTM, PAGES, NUMBERS, KEY, etc.
Image files: JPG, JPEG, HEIC, WEBP, PNG, GIF, PDF, TIF, TIFF, SWF, etc.
Video files: FLV, RMVB, MP4, MVB, AVI, MPG, MPEG, VOB, RM, RMVB, 3GP, ASF, MPG, MPEG, MPEG4, TS, MOV, MPE, WMV, MKV, etc.
Audio files: WMA, MP3, WAV, ACM, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, M4A, etc.
Compressed package: RAR, ZIP, 7z, ARJ, Z, etc.
-Compress and decompress
Support ZIP, RAR, 7Z format file compression and decompression
Support Chinese password
-Built-in audio and video player
Support functions: double-speed playback (0.25x~2.0x), background playback, small window playback, picture-in-picture, subtitles, audio tracks, screen lock, playback progress memory, etc.
Can directly play audio and video resources in the network disk, local area, and LAN
No need to download, you can access and use files in the network disk
Support simultaneous login with multiple accounts on the same network disk
Support mainstream network disks such as Baidu network disk, google drive, OneDrive, dropbox, etc.
-Remote service access:
SMB, FTP, WebDAV
Support TXT, EPUB format, continuous optimization
Support web link download
Support for manually adding download links
Support web novel reading mode, web video floating window mode
1. Add SMB, FTP, WebDAV account support for automatic backup, local file support for backup data, and backup path support selection;
2. PDF reader optimization, increase brightness adjustment function, support three kinds of reading background adjustment of day, night, and eye protection;
3. iPad supports dual-open ES, that is, open two ES windows at the same time;
4. Adjust to custom application lock logic, support setting password in settings, password must be set when opening application lock, system lock is optional;
5. Other known bug fixes;
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Restricted by Apple design decisions, but...
Noticed some things that I haven't seen before.
Under System Files, This app is showing me my photo library. I noticed something that I haven't seen another apps do with photos. This app identifies photos by number. When viewing a photo, at the top of the screen this app displays x/y, where x is the current photo's place in the list and y is the total number of photos. The list is in reverse chronological order. This is helpful to me when backing up thousands of photos using a sync/charge cable to a desktop computer.
Thank you to Developer for adding SMB fileshare access alongside Google Drive access!!!
Wishlist To Developer: can you give us the following under System Files?
* a LIST VIEW alternative to just displaying by thumbnail, where the filename column has an adjustable width that allows the user to see full filenames up to 127 characters at least?
* DISPLAY FILENAME of a currently viewed photo? Or display prediction of what the filename would be if the iPhone were to export that photo to a desktop computer via sync/charge cable?
Wow! This app rocks! (but)
Great interface, fast, able to move large files around very easy and in the background which is very helpful when you don’t want to sit and watch file transfer bars all day.
Two problems tho... the interface for setting up an smb for an airport time capsule doesn’t seem to match what info you can type in. it has a required space to type in a URL. well, my time capsule doesn’t give me a URL. inputting IP or .local doesn’t work. It’s too much to go into but a different app called REMOTE FILE MANAGER (QuickApps Inc) has a much simpler set up that’s almost automatically configured. It’s just not supported anymore for anything else really.
Second, is an endless loop of a message when trying to connect to GoogleDrive that you need to configure GD to work with this app. No duh... HOW? it never takes you thru the steps of doing that.
If anyone can enlighten me with the knowledge I am lacking, PLEASE DO!
Excellent in general
Can’t find my separate folders of the system albums inside the app but was able to select photos in Photos to import to it. The downside is you can only import 9 photos at a time.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Beijing Xiaoxiong Bowang Technology Co., Ltd.
- 212.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Beijing Xiaoxiong Bowang Technology Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.