Every issue of Esquire delivers a unique blend of intelligent service, stories with substance, and the ability to entertain and inspire making it a relevant source and must-read for today's man. Award-winning editorial on style, food, drink, news and culture.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Esquire Magazine US Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great content but news and politics are not included in full digital content subscription?
Great content and enjoy the daily fresh content on the digital app with the subscription. I was disappointed to find that without warning I am asked to pay more for the news and politics stories. Feels like being nickeled and dimed after already paying for full digital content. Please address this feature. Otherwise well worth the subscription.
Once the gold standard of digital media. A plead for the Esquire of old.
Once, Esquire Magazine was the pioneer of digital media. Their digital magazine was a thing of beauty and a delight to read. Images sprang to life, text was searchable and interactive and consumption of the text and inserted media was fluid and wonderful. What a great experience it once was.
Recently, Esquire has chosen to abandon it's excellence in digital media for the no better published PDF "app", Maz. The so called magazine platform does nothing more than publish an image of the magazine page. No more interactive text. No more flowing articles. Just crappy, unscaled images that do nothing but open hyperlinks to ads. You're better off purchasing the paper copy.
From a long time Esquire reader who found joy in Esquire's transition to digital and pursuit to be better than the other publications.... Be better than the PDF.
I have been unable for 9 months to see the magazine yet my subscription is fully paid . Written to HelpDesk no luck, do something already
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 48 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Esquire is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Esquire is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Esquire Subscription $1.99
- Esquire Subscription $19.99
- April 2012 $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.