Men's Health is the essential read for guys who want to be stronger, smarter, grittier and wealthier. Men's Health is dedicated to providing the tools and practical solutions for success in all aspects of life.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Men's Health Magazine Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 2.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 23.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
SO Difficult to Read Now...
I used to love this application when you could look at both the PDF version of an issue as well as a streamlined scroll version, where you could tap on an article and scroll to read through it. But about 6 months ago, there was an update to the application that did away with the streamlined view, and now there is no longer an option to toggle between the two. Now it’s difficult and very tedious to have to swipe to flip a page, zoom in and out to read the words, zoom out to view photos / diagrams, especially on the iPhone.
My suggestion would be to give the reader and consumer the option to switch between the two views. I’m sure a PDF view would look great on an iPad, but for iPhones with much smaller screens by design, the scroll version is much more efficient.
I have not been able to read an issue of this magazine for three months. The app on my iPad and my iPhone freezes every time I try to download an issue. If I try to get to settings/help, the app freezes, if I do advance to help, once I start to type the app freezes. I’ve reached out to Men’s Health, Hearst Publications, MAZ and Apple. All point the finger to each other and none, I mean none of them have tried to fix the issue. Restoring issues does not work. Uninstalling, reinstalling the app does not work. Hearst says they no longer use the iTunes platform for their digital version of the magazine. I finally just cancelled my subscription. The worst feeling is being caught in the middle and no one accepting responsibility to fix the app.
Absolutely Terrible Now
I have been a subscriber for years and primarily read using the app. This has to be one of the worst “upgrades” I have seen in all my apps. The new layout looks like a magazine in a web browser. If I wanted to read articles on the web, I wouldn’t subscribe to a magazine. That new “modern” table of contents is useless. I just love endlessly scrolling through tiny squares hoping I’ll see a tiny glimpse of what I was looking for. The saving grace before was the ability to still see the PDF magazine, which stayed true to the print version, but, you guessed it, that’s gone too. This app is a complete abomination. I can’t believe is has 1.5 stars.
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 62.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Men’s Health is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. ©2018
- In-App Purchases
- Men's Health Subscription $23.99
- November 2011 $4.99
- December 2011 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.