Every issue of Good Housekeeping focuses on food, nutrition, fashion, beauty, relationships, home decorating and home care, health and child care, and consumer and social issues. Plus, the Good Housekeeping Institute provides product reviews that serve to simplify the purchasing decisions for our readers.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Good Housekeeping Magazine US Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Seal of Approval??
I have loved Good Housekeeping mag for most of my 73 years. There was always at least one recent issue on the coffee table at home. I was thrilled to find that I could continue having those current issues on iPad even though I now live abroad, and I went electronic when the app first appeared. All was well until about a year ago when the app changed formats. Since then I’ve had nothing but trouble. I have complained about this directly to the app people when that was an option in the Contact Us area. The problems have been numerous.
This week every morning I have received a notice on my screen saying my November issue is ready to Download and please be sure to see this or that. When I follow the link or go to the app to download it myself I’m still stuck on Halloween. The screens I used to be able to see to help control or just to complain to the powers that be are nowhere to be found! Why?
This app certainly does not have my seal of approval. How can Good Housekeeping continue to give out their famous seal of approval and yet deal in such a shoddy product? It has given me nothing but trouble. By the way, all the other magazines I subscribe to work perfectly 99% of the time.
Great issue this month
The articles for this month were more relevant to our current status ( Staying home). Keep us the good work with giving us recipes, home remedies, and basic activities to stay mentally well.
I have been reading GH for 57years! Sometimes I’ve been able to have a subscription, otherwise I’d buy it in the grocery store. When the digital age struck I was delighted. Now I could have it always on my iPad. This April issue is the most disappointing issue, ever. Your format has been changing over the years: no personal interest stories, nothing written in depth, etc. This issue was full of repeating ads — duplicates one right after another. Often articles are short, and duplicated. I am extremely disappointed in Good Housekeeping Magazine. When my subscription comes up for renewal, I will be canceling.
Regretfully, ....Hope Whitten
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 46.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Good Housekeeping is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Good Housekeeping is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Good Housekeeping Magazine $1.99
- Good Housekeeping Magazine $19.99
- GoodHousekeep-Magazine-December 2012 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.