Welcome to E*TRADE. No matter your level of experience, we help simplify investing and trading. Our award-winning app puts everything you need in the palm of your hand—including investing, banking, trading, research, and more.
Download now and start investing today.
Invest on your terms
• Enjoy commission-free online US-listed stock, ETF, and options trades
• Trade mutual funds
• Take the guesswork out of choosing investments with professionally built portfolios
• Get help from real people whenever you need it
Invest with confidence
• Get streaming quotes, charts, and portfolio information
• Access education, comprehensive research, tools, and screeners to spot investment opportunities
• Set alerts and create watchlists for the investments you’re interested in
• Stream live Bloomberg video
• Chat with customer service in the app
Bank and save
• Deposit checks, pay bills, transfer money, and more
• Get unlimited ATM fee refunds with your E*TRADE debit card
• Get rates 17x the national average from E*TRADE Bank Premium Savings Account
Feel safe and secure
• Log on with Touch ID and Face ID support
• Fraud protection—you're not liable for unauthorized use of your account
Investing in securities products involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
1. Read more about the awards E*TRADE received in StockBrokers.com 2019 Online Broker Review: https://about.etrade.com/newsroom/awards-recognition
2. E*TRADE charges $0 commission for online US-listed stock, ETF, and options trades. Exclusions may apply and E*TRADE reserves the right to charge variable commission rates. The standard options contract fee is $0.65 per contract. The retail online $0 commission does not apply to Over-the-Counter (OTC), foreign stock transactions, large block transactions requiring special handling, transaction-fee mutual funds, futures, or fixed income investments. Additional regulatory and exchange fees may apply. For more information about pricing, visit etrade.com/pricing.
With Max-Rate Checking, E*TRADE Bank will not charge you a fee for withdrawing funds from any institution's ATM nationwide but the owner/operator of the ATM may. These fees will automatically be credited to your account. E*TRADE Bank does impose a charge equal to 1% of the transaction amount (including credits and reversals) for non-U.S. currency transactions. In the event E*TRADE Bank in its sole discretion determines that there has been either fraudulent or excessive use of the feature on a given account, E*TRADE Bank reserves the right to remove this feature and not refund the ATM fees. For additional information and important details about how the ATM fee refund will be applied, please visit www.etrade.com/atmrefundpolicy.
National average for savings annual percentage yield (APY) courtesy of Bankrate.com, as of August 2019.
Apple, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Touch ID is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
The E*TRADE Financial family of companies provides financial services including trading, investing and banking products and services to retail customers.
Securities products and services offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC, are not insured by the FDIC, are not guaranteed deposits or obligations of E*TRADE Bank, and are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of the principal invested.
Banking products and services are offered by E*TRADE Bank, a federal savings bank, Member FDIC, or its subsidiaries.
E*TRADE Securities LLC and E*TRADE Bank are separate but affiliated companies.
View End-User License Agreement: https://mobile.etrade.com/etmobile/EULA_2.0.html
System response and account access times may vary due to a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, system performance, and other factors.
© 2019 E*TRADE Financial Corporation. All rights reserved.
Our latest release includes:
• An updated look and feel with the same robust tools and capabilities you’re used to
• Updated menus for easier and faster navigation
• Hold multiple accounts at E*TRADE? View them all in one place with our new “All Accounts” page
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Use this app daily
I do a *lot* of stock and options trading on this application. The real time quotes are equivalent to what I see on competitor software and the stock information is generally superior. This app is solid with no problems ever. Most of all E*TRADE is a great company to work with. I have used E*TRADE and TD Ameritrade for many years and there is no comparison when it comes to the superior customer focus that E*TRADE provides. I always feel like TD Ameritrade representatives are trying to sell me something to further their careers and even worse they like to share their political views; this is annoying and signals a troubled corporate culture in addition to poor training. On the other hand, E*TRADE reps are extremely professional and helpful.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are glad to hear that you have had a wonderful experience. Additionally, Face ID is available for logging into the app. You can enable it by visiting the Settings menu. In the Login Settings section, switch Face ID to the on position. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 1-800-387-2331.
Needs a major fix immediately!
I recently had problems with the mobile app for IPhone and I had to uninstall it and and reload the latest version. This new version has had nothing but glitches and problems. The first thing I noticed was that it somehow pulled up someone else account information. Talk about a security issue. I have two part verification and somehow I had account balances and stocks that were not even close to the amounts I have. The second problem was that the charts have been going offline, even with an excellent WiFi connection. The only fix I can find is to log out and log back in at a later time or to uninstall and reinstall the app. The last issue is that stock quotes have been inaccurate and delayed even while streaming is enabled. This of course has not worked in my favor when putting in market orders. I have tried to resolve this issue multiple times with the technical support staff but they truly seem to be clueless. I have been a faithful customer of E*TRADE for 21 years and have much of my accounts are in there underperforming Robo investing program. It makes me wonder if they can not fix the app how are the supposed to manage your accounts?
Good online brokerage, poor banking experience
I’ve had E*TRADE for probably 15 or more years. I’ve been self employed for 5 years and at the end of every year when I start to do my taxes, I hope and pray that E*TRADE will let me download my banking transactions in an excel or csv file... but no... after repeated calls and emails for three years, I still can’t do this. For an online bank, they are way behind the eight ball in user experience. They don’t even attempt to categorize expenses for you, so you have to click and choose an expense category for every transaction.
I suspect it’s because they care more about the brokerage part of the business...which does offer a pretty good user experience. Once again as the year is ending, not looking forward to hours of copy and pasting from the transaction grid, reformatting, etc just to try to add up my personal and business transactions. I know I should switch to another company like TDBank, but I just haven’t gotten around to it. Hoping E*TRADE will eventually listen to their customers.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are constantly looking for ways to improve, so we will be sure to pass this along for further review. If you have additional questions or concerns, please call us at 1-800-387-2331.
- ETRADE FINANCIAL
- 282.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 E*TRADE FINANCIAL Corp. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.