Extron Control is an easy-to-use AV control system app that gives users complete access to Extron control systems directly from Apple iOS devices. After a quick initial setup, your device connects to the desired room, allowing a seamless, highly-responsive control experience. The app automatically loads the user interfaces present on any Extron control product without a lengthy setup and customization process. The familiar interfaces emulate the TouchLink® touchpanel, eBUS® button panel, Network Button Panel, or MediaLink® controller in your room, and all button presses are kept in sync between the app and your Extron control devices.
Other powerful features include the ability to quickly add rooms and switch between rooms, and auto-reconnect which recalls the previous session even after the app is closed. Technicians will appreciate this new app as it supplements the control of any room and provides easy access for troubleshooting.
Extron is offering education institutions special pricing on the Control App through the Apple Volume Pricing Program.
• Provides a convenient point of control for Extron control systems
• Supports all TouchLink, TouchLink Pro touchpanels, eBUS button panels, Network Button Panels, and Ethernet-enabled MediaLink, MediaLink Plus controllers
• Familiar user interface provides the same experience as the touchpanel, button panel, or controller
• Supports Extron LinkLicense
• Room Manager allows users to easily add touchpanels, button panels, or controllers, and customize room lists
• Quickly switch between rooms with a single tap on the screen
• Button tracking allows mobile device and Extron control devices to stay in sync
• Provides real-time status and remote control of multiple rooms for troubleshooting and management
• Compatible with iOS VoiceOver feature that provides text to speech option for button labels and states
• Wireless control using a Wi-Fi network allows users to move freely around a room and between rooms
• Demo mode is a convenient way to simulate app functionality without being connected to a control processor
• Full Screen Mode displays a larger image of the interface on the iOS device
• Auto-reconnect recalls the previous session even after the app is closed
• Auto-lock override keeps the iOS device screen on and allows the app to stay active at all times
• A finger swipe permits access to MediaLink control modules like the IRCM-DV+, CM-9BLB, and CM-3BLB
• Supports portrait mode
Support for iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR
Support for CustomBlink API
Various bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This App works perfectly when I have used it to connect to my existing touchpanel. After opening the App for the first time it automatically found my processor and let me connect. There is little to no time lag when pressing buttons and the whole operation is very smooth.
Mobile Device Solution
Great App, needs support for a MDM solution so all iPads can have same configurations for troubleshooters and Helpdesk.
Extron got it right!
Extron's fore into this IPad app allows users the friendly and consistent companion to their configurable Touchlink/Medialink control systems. Very much worth the wait! And Extron does have the best support in the business and they're not stingy about helping. Great job!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.