The EZSchoolPay app is provided in cooperation with thousands of schools nationwide. If your school participates, use the app to sign up for free (or login with your existing account), link your students, view lunchroom purchase history and current meal account balances, set a low balance email payment reminder, shop the school store to make purchases (if available for your school), add funds to your students’ meal accounts, and more. Some schools charge a small convenience fee for online payments and purchases via the app to offset their costs in accepting payments online. If a fee applies, it will be shown before you complete your checkout. All other features, including viewing student information, account balance, and purchase history, are entirely free.
* A button to “Scan Barcode” was added to “Student Info” which will pop up the student’s barcode for scanning in the cafeteria. (Note that some schools may not be able to scan from a phone screen.)
* Purchase History now shows individual items that contributed to a meal (ex: Chicken Sandwich + Side Carrots + Milk Carton), for schools that use “Meal Combining”.
* Store purchases that include items with multiple attributes (ex: style, color, and size) will now display correctly in Billing History.
Ratings and Reviews
Good when it works
Doesn’t always work. Right now, I had been trying and trying to pay, but the “store” is down. And some other features aren’t working either. I can only see the balance.
Easy to be robbef
Depositing money in this app which has no pin or two factor authentication is like throwing money away to random unknown student lunches. Just plug in some other students ID 6 digit number and viola free lunch. There's no hour and minute audit timestamp, no ceiling caps or daily limits or lockout for multiple daily use or other security control. After asking my athlete kid why they've been eating three lunches a day they said they never do that. The lack of security controls is appaling in this app your better off giving your kid cash even if they lose it once a week than putting $50 in here to be robbed at will by some random kid who knows your kids student ID. I'll be asking the district to replace this app with one that has real security or refund the stolen funds.
App will not allow me to sign up
I usually don’t give any app one star, but my children start school next week and for the life of me, this app will not allow me to sign up. I keep on getting an error after filling out the whole application. The message says that it’s some kind of communication problem. It’s been 3 days and I still haven’t been able to sign up. I surely hope it won’t be this way for the rest of their school year, it’s pretty frustrating. Also, by the look of everyone’s review this app isn’t very reliable or good. I hope they decide to do something about all of this.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Harris, N. Computer Corporation
- 20.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 N. Harris Computer Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.