- Use the Live Rider Dashboard while riding and keep track of all important riding data
- Shows you live motor power, rider power, battery level, speed and current cadence
- Record distance traveled, duration of ride, calories burned and average speed if needed
- Create your own personal riding experience and change the assist mode settings in line with your individual needs and preferences.
- Answer a few simple questions about yourself (e.g. your fitness level) and what you’d like to do with your e-bike (e.g. ride in the mountains). Based on your responses, the three assist modes (Breeze, River, and Rocket) are then modified according to certain parameters.
- Save your settings to as many assist profiles as you’d like, with custom titles, descriptions, and profile pictures.
- Of course, since you know yourself better than anyone, you can always refine the settings in your profile. Precision adjustments to each parameter are also easy to make at a later point in time.
- All of your profiles are saved in the FAZUA App - where you can access them at any time to select just the right one for you next ride.
- Browse through different public profiles and get inspired!
- Access a selection of profiles developed by FAZUA for various riding experiences and usage scenarios.
- Use the Store to download new profiles that match your individual needs and ride like a pro!
Fixed issue with app not launching for certain iOS and browser versions.
Ratings and Reviews
I Like This App, It Does Everything I Need It To Do
Just downloaded this app today. And so far I am very happy with it. Bluetooth connectivity seems to work fine with this version. The app allows me to customize the output for the 3 different power modes. And just as important, the system details screen displays firmware, distance travelled, and most importantly, it displays the number of charging cycles and maximum battery capacity. The app provides more information, like battery health, than the Fazua program running on my computer. All without having to connect the drivepack to my computer using a USB cable. So, if you have a Fazua powered e-bike, I highly recommend getting this app.
The Bluetooth connectivity is essentially unusable. On the rare occasions I can achieve a connection (through some alchemy of rebooting the battery, turning Bluetooth on/off) it’s highly unstable. Currently I can only update my drive parameters via USB cable.
8/12/21 update: it looks like the last iteration of their Bluetooth drivers fix3d most of the problems. Connection is still hit or miss at times, but more or less works. Upgrading from 1 to 3 stars.
Few features for Ride 60
There are very few features for the Ride 60 platform. Don't expect to see any of bells and whistles like other manufacturers (Specialized, Trek or Bosch).
Interesting to note this app was updated 2 months ago and the other Fazua app was updated 2 YEARS ago.
Fazua is definitely not a technology company. :(
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FAZUA GmbH
- 74.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © Porsche eBike Performance GmbH