*** Featured by Apple in "Our Favourites for Apple Watch" (Australia & New Zealand)
*** Featured by Apple in the Lifestyle -> Parenting section (Australia & New Zealand) ***
*** Featured by Apple in Apple Watch - Family (Australia & New Zealand) ***
Feed Baby is the ONLY baby tracking app you'll ever need to track your newborns breastfeedings, diaper changes, pumping and sleeps. A great baby daybook tracker for your newborn child.
Countless new parents track and predict their newborns breastfeedings with Feed Baby, the best baby tracker for your iPhone, iPad and now the Apple Watch. So stop stalling and start tracking your new babys routine today!
Track and Monitor your babys Breast Feeds, Diapers, Nappy, Sleeps, Pumpings, Breastfeeding, Journals and Medicines. Record your Babys Bottle and Breast feeds as well as Solid feeds with this Baby Tracker.
The premier Baby Tracker for any of your mobile device! Now with great Apple Watch support!
Feed Baby is the premier baby tracker for logging your newborns breastfeeds and nursing sessions. You won't ever forget when your newborns last nursing session was, and how long it went for as long as you use this baby feeding tracker app.
Feed Baby also allows you to track your Breast Pumps so that you always know exactly how much Breast milk you have pumped with this baby tracking app.
Feed Baby includes detailed reports and charts/graphs that allow you to visualize some of your most important data. Feed Baby also includes detailed Timelines that show where during each day each of your baby activities occurred.
Feed Baby also allows you to export your data to CSV reports so that you can open these reports in your favourite spreadsheet program on your personal computer for further viewing and generation of custom reports.
We focus on a simple and easy to use interface. The big buttons make it easy for tired mums and dads to start or add new records during those sleepless nights!
Feed Baby also includes an iOS8 Today Widget that allows you to add up to 5 most commonly used actions to your Notifications. Actions such as starting breast feeds, recording diaper changes, and adding a new pump can be accessed directly from the Notification shade without ever having to open Feed Baby. Now you can get access to your most commonly used actions without even having to open Feed Baby!
Includes syncing between any of your mobile devices!
Key Features include:
- Easily record Breast/Bottle/Solid feeds with a single touch. Recording your Babys feeds has never been so easy!
- Easily record your newborns nursing sessions with a single touch.
- Easily record Diaper and Nappy changes with a single touch
- Easily record Dry Diapers and Dry Nappy with a single touch
- Easily start and stop Baby Sleeps with a single touch
- Easily record Breast Pumpings with a single touch
- Easily record Journals with a single touch
- Easily record your Babys Milestones in the Journals screen with a single touch
- Easily record Growths (Weight, Height, Head circumference) with a single touch
- Easily record Medication Records with a single touch
- Easily add/remove Medicines with their own graphics and color schemes
- Easily view all of your activities for any given day in the "Today" screen. The Today screen shows all of your Breast Feedings, Diaper changes and all other activities for each day.
- Easily view all of your activities broken down by the hour of each day in the "Timeline" screen. The Timeline screen shows where during each the day every single one of your babys activities
- Data Export that allows you to view your data on your personal computer for more detailed analysis and custom report generation.
- Supports Multiple Babys. Track more than one babys growth easily and simply, and switch between them easily
- Device-to-Device Synchronization between any number of devices so that Mom and Dad always knows whats going on!
- Charts of some of your most important data
Fixed an issue whereby sometimes upgrades would not be registered... this update should fix any update issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Update: I reached out to the developer and the issue was immediately resolved. On a Sunday night even! All of the features I live and breathe by on a 24/7 basis have been restored. If anyone has the same issue I described below, please don’t hesitate to email them. The app itself is a 5 star app without question (which is why I’ve been using it for so long) and I now give the customer support another 5 stars. Thank you so much for putting this tired mama’s mind at ease
Original review: I’ve been using this app since the day my son was born almost 16 months ago. Opened the app to log his medicine and all my info was GONE! Uninstalled and reinstalled the app to try to get all my info back and now all the features that I’ve been using for the last 15+ months are now a PAID feature?! That’s weak. Ya’ll play dirty. You’re not getting a friggin penny from me now. I’ll advise all moms and dads from here on out to look elsewhere for a reliable free tracking app that’s clear and upfront about what, when, and how they charge. You should be ashamed.
Wish I used this from the beginning
I started with paper tracking in the hospital the first month. As someone exclusively breast feeding it was important to track feedings and diapers especially to make sure he was eating enough.
I switched to the madela app from paper for a couple of weeks and I liked it ok, since I didn't have to keep a paper and pen with me, all I needed was my phone. Then the madela sight and app went down and lost my historical data and I wasn't able to track! My friend with twins recommended this app and I love it. I wish I used it from the start. The large icons are easy to use, especially when feeding in the middle of the night.
I don't use it for sleeping since my baby sleeps enough, but I love the pumping tracking, bottles and nursing. The diaper tracker is great and easy to use just click and it's added to the timeline.
It's nice to see at a glance how your day compares to others and you can start to see a pattern when creating a schedule for you and baby.
Must have for Mom!
This app has done wonders for helping me figure out baby's schedule and this plan our day better. As a SAHM, I like to make the most of my time and was spending too much time just playing it all by ear. Many times that's still unavoidable with a little one, but more often than not I can tell almost down to the minute when she's going to x,y,z. Love keeping up with time spent pumping, nursing, bottles, # of oz, etc without having to think. Added bonus is all the charts and stats!! But I'm a nerd sometimes and love that stuff!
The only thing I'd like to see is a quick add to record their firsts or when something in particular happens - umbilical cord falling off, first smile, laugh, etc. You can write it in the journal or record the time length of doing something (rolling over) but I want to select from a drop down that baby rolled over for the first time, same with all the other milestones. This app seems to have it all except this.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PENGUIN APPS PTY LTD
- 124.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Penguin Apps Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Baby Tracker - Unlock Everything $5.99
- Unlock All $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.