18 fun and educational games to help your child learn 5th Grade lessons! Teach them advanced 5th grade topics such as fractions, algebra, science, division, grammar, geometry, language, spelling, reading, geometry, and more. Whether they are just starting Fifth Grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for kids aged 9-12. Math, language, science, STEM, reading, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
Every lesson and activity is designed using real fifth grade curriculums, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. And with helpful voice narration and exciting games, your 5th grade student won't want to stop playing and learning! Improve your student's homework with these 5th grade teacher approved lessons, including STEM, science, language, and math.
These learning games include dozens of important lessons for Fifth Grade, including:
• Fractions - Fraction Number Lines, Multiply Fractions, Numerator/Denominator
• Order of Operations - Solve equations using the correct order
• Measure and Volume - Time, metric conversion, and calculating volume
• Exponents - Find value, convert to exponents, and scientific notation
• Algebra - Solve for x using add, subtract, divide, and multiply
• Multiples - Identify multiples of a number
• Root Words - Learn the meaning of Greek and Latin root words
• Spelling - Hundred of spelling words of varying degrees
• Sentence Types - Run-on, incomplete, and a variety of other sentence types
• Reading - Read articles and answer questions to improve reading comprehension
• Multiple Meanings - Use context to find the correct word
• Pronouns - Learn about different types of pronouns
• Cells - Identify cell parts and learn their functions
• Latitude & Longitude - Find treasure while learning about latitude and longitude coordinates
• Scientific Method - Discover the Scientific Method and how scientists use it
• Friction - Learn about the types of friction in this fun science game
• Color Spectrum - Identify different parts of the electromagnetic spectrum
• Gravity - Test gravity on different planets and learn how gravity impacts us on Earth
Perfect for 5th grade kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, language, algebra, science, and STEM skills used in fifth grade all while having fun! 5th Grade teachers around the world use this app with their students to help reinforce math, language, and science subjects.
Ages: 9, 10, 11, and 12 year old children and students.
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us to keep improving the game.
• 3 new science games: Friction, Color Spectrum, and Gravity
• Now featuring 18 unique games
• New detailed Progress Reports
• Lesson Builder to create a lesson plans for your child
• Multiple User support
• New stickers and backgrounds to earn
• Various bug fixes and improvements
If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP. And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
Ratings and Reviews
It is great but it does the same thing over and over so it gets kinda boring and to pay a lot of money for this,is a thumbs down but if you are new to it and you just first play it is not to bad. so ya needs fixing
It amazing if i had a choice between this game or another it would definitely be this I am getting smarter by the minute thanks guys you do really change lives.
It is very educational and fun and teaches me a lot I would wish that you would update it so the help button shows you how to do the problems
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.