Finale To Do is a powerful daily planner, task manager and habit tracker. It is a flexible tool to help you organize to-do lists, manage tasks, build good habits, track shopping lists, schedule agenda, and much more. Finale To Do will let you get things done and stay on track.
• Easily create detailed tasks
• Set multiple reminders for each task
• Create flexible recurring tasks*
• Automatic date recognition from tasks title
• Organize tasks by Smart Lists
• Design custom to-do lists with colors, icons, and emojis
• Various task list sorting options
• Highlight tasks by priority
• Share task lists for collaboration*
• Batch edit tasks
• Add tasks from the home screen
• Create and track habits
• Set Habit Goals to improve your progress*
• Add flexible repeat settings for habits*
• Decorate habits using custom icons and colors
• Receive daily habit streak reminders to stay motivated
• Use Pomodoro Timer to concentrate on scheduled work
• Break your work day into chunks using Pomodoro and Stopwatch
• Focus on a specific task to become concentrated
• Receive reminders to take a break or resume work
• Create detailed notes and rich text documents
• Set reminders and repeat settings for each note
• Customize notes with custom icons and emojis
• Export, share, or print notes as documents
Features to help you stay organized and boost productivity
• Widgets for tasks and habits on home and lock screens
• Change themes to fit your personal style
• Protect tasks and habits using passcode and Face ID*
• Import iOS reminders as to-do lists*
• Automatically sync iOS Calendar as to-do events*
• Earn daily motivating achievements
How Finale To Do helps you become productive?
• Always stay on top of personal daily tasks
• Get reminded when you need it
• Build good habits or get rid of bad ones
• To-do lists, habits, plans, agendas, and notes all in one place
• Collaborate on task lists together to boost efficiency
Finale To Do is free to download and features marked by a star (*) are available with Finale Pro — an optional upgrade offered either as a one-time Lifetime purchase, or a lower-priced Monthly / Annual subscription.
About Finale Pro plan:
You can purchase a Lifetime plan once, and keep Finale Pro forever without any additional fees. Alternatively, you can choose a monthly or an annual plan at a lower price. If you upgrade to the monthly Pro plan, payment will be charged to your Apple ID account, which will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Please feel free to manage or cancel the auto-renew subscription in your Apple ID Account Settings at any time after purchase.
Finale To Do integrates HealthKit, so you could sync Pomodoro time to Apple Health.
For questions, feedback, or suggestions, we are happy to help you at email@example.com
Connect with us:
Help Center: https://help.finaletodo.com
- Custom Themes: create your own themes, share them with others or import themes created by others!
- Tasks Toolbar: make quick changes to tasks on the fly.
Finale To Do is updated regularly to ensure the most smooth and stable experience. Follow us at @FinaleToDo on Twitter and r/FinaleToDo on Reddit to always stay informed about our latest updates, discover tips, leave feedback and offer suggestions.
If you enjoy Finale To Do, please leave a nice review on the App Store. Thank you for your support!
Ratings and Reviews
The Planner I Been Waiting For
If there is anything I hope for in the future is for there to be a iPad and Mac app. That would make this app my go to for not only personal but business planning. Having the ability to add others to a task would be cool to for team projects.
I hope people support this app and devs because this is one we need to keep around and see grow.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your warm words! iPad and MacOS apps are coming in less than a month, stay tuned :)
Beautiful and Easy to Use
I have been using this apps for lists of things- festivals attended, races run, restaurants dined at, etc. It’s great for this purpose because it lets me see the name and date of each event in a list format. I can open up each list item and take notes or look at them later.
I don’t think the app was originally intended to be a memory journal, but it works great for that. I am going to start using it for a medical timeline as well. I think it is really versitile.
A Nearly Perfect One-Stop Shop for All of Your Productivity Needs!!!
Seriously this app is phenomenal and you can tell everyone who worked on it was passionate about coming up with the ultimate task management solution and they are SO close…
With the absence of a tagging feature I would very much love to see a way to group lists together under a bigger umbrella. Of course a tagging/search feature would be immensely appreciated seeing as to the amount of tasks that are expected to be dumped into the default list.
I guess what it comes down to is I just need more better ways to organize/group and quickly find tasks.
Other than those critiques I love this app and it’s already made me more effective than Things 3 by having a focus timer that you can assign which task you’re working on to.
You guys are very close to building an ADHD brains dream productivity tool and I appreciate all the hard work :) bought lifetime premium almost immediately <3
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words, and we are happy to hear how much you enjoy Finale To Do! Great feedback: group lists, tags, and search are all coming in the future updates!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Grant Oganyan
- 42.2 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Finale To Do
- In-App Purchases
- Finale Pro - Yearly $12.99
- Finale Pro - Monthly $2.99
- Finale Pro - Lifetime $24.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.