First Citizens Digital Banking gives you a powerful, comprehensive set of mobile banking tools that work across all your devices – mobile phone, tablet, and computer. Log in from your Apple device quickly and securely using Face ID, Touch ID or a 4-digit passcode. To enable this feature, go to Profile and Preferences and then Log In Preferences.
First Citizens Digital Banking helps consumer and business customers:
• View your accounts and transaction history
• Deposit checks from your mobile device
• Pay bills, view eBills and make internal transfers
• Manage your credit and debit cards easily and quickly with our Manage Cards feature - change your PIN, report upcoming travel, freeze or unfreeze a card, report a stolen card and more
• Send money directly to other First Citizens Digital Banking customers with Pay Bank Customer
• Receive account and security alerts via text or email
• Access your checking, savings and credit card statements faster and more securely
Consumer customers can also:
• View your complete financial picture by linking all your accounts (even those with other financial institutions), track spending patterns, create budgets, understand your net worth and manage expenses, all in one place
• Send person-to-person transfers to anyone using an email address or mobile number
• Transfer funds to and from accounts you have at other financial institutions
• Consumer loan, credit card and mortgage customers can view FICO® Scores
• Manage your card activity with credit card and debit card alerts, including card not present, international purchases, and other balance and transaction alerts
• View tax documents
Business customers can also:
• Set up multi-user access - customize and designate access to employees who are helping manage the company's finances
• Send domestic wire transfers
• Send payments via ACH
• Detect fraud with ACH Monitor and Positive Pay
About First Citizens Bank:
Founded in 1898 and headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., First Citizens Bank provides banking and financial services to consumer and business clients through a network of over 600 ATMs and more than 550 branches in 19 states. For more information, visit firstcitizens.com. First Citizens Bank. Forever First®.
Fees: First Citizens does not charge fees to download or access First Citizens Digital Banking, including the First Citizens mobile banking app or First Citizens Text Banking. Mobile carrier fees may apply for data and text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information. Fees may apply for use of certain services in First Citizens Digital Banking.
Copyright © 2019. First Citizens Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Okay, could be better
I use this app to pay my bills as soon as I open them, so I don't have to wait until I'm at a computer. A couple problems with the mobile bill-pay: It only brings up 10 billers at a time, in alphabetical order (an extra tap or 2 if you have more than 10 billers); When you are scheduling a bill, it lets you pick dates that are not valid (weekends, holidays) and doesn't tell you until you've already tried to confirm the payment. Then you have to get out, check the dates, log back in, and do the whole process again.
If these problems get fixed, the app would easily get 4 or 5 stars from me.
Provides Good Utility but could be so much more
I’ve been a First Citizens customer for over 40 years. There have been a few bumps in the road but overall they have provided great service. I was very excited when the site was announced. I was ready to dump Mint, Quicken and other methods. The online tool certainly provides the necessary banking functions. I wish there were three additional tools. First I wish there was a view in the check register that included a running balance and a place for more details on the purchase. Yes a little old school but it would be helpful when there is the rare discrepancy. Secondly, a budget tool that tracked spending with a report that can be printed. Again a little old school but would help track business, tax filing and vacation related expenses. Finally and more related to purchases and not online banking but text alerts for unusual debt card usage. Having recently had a fraudulent charge it would be nice to have the option to approve debt card useage via a text response. Common recurring expenses that are tied to the card could be pre-approved. But a purchase over a certain amount would trigger a text asking for approval before the charge is processed.
I’m SOOOO done with either this dumb app or First Citizens themselves NEVER showing me my correct balance. Literally a couple of days ago I had $30 in my account and stopped to get food, card got declined. COOL thanks. Check my account, says -2. I start freaking the frick (pg language but like I wanna use so many vulgar words) out and accept that I spent too much money. I basically become a prude with spending for the next 2 days and check it today? $30. How do you lose $30. Like..... I don’t make that many purchases how was there $30 worth of mistakes. Like I technically was owed $4 by one of the purchases that needed to be refunded but that doesn’t explain how 32 dollars I guess was LOST. makes no sense to me and caused a lot of embarrassment looking like I can’t afford a $16 purchase. Embarrassing. and this is NOT the first time this has happened. Don’t know what’s causing it but I’d like an answer? Is it the app or the bank and why does it happen so often?
- First Citizens Bank
- 55.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © First Citizens Bank
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.