First Citizens Digital Banking gives you a powerful, comprehensive set of mobile banking tools that work across all your devices – mobile phone, tablet, and computer. Log in from your Apple device quickly and securely using Face ID, Touch ID or a 4-digit passcode.
First Citizens Digital Banking helps consumer and business customers:
• View your accounts and transaction history
• Deposit checks from your mobile device
• Pay bills and make transfers between your First Citizens accounts
• Manage your credit cards easily and quickly – lock and unlock a card, activate a new card, report upcoming travel, report a lost or stolen card and more
• Receive account and security alerts via text or email
• Securely access your checking, savings and credit card statements at any time
• View tax documents
Consumer customers can also:
• View your complete financial picture by linking all your accounts (even those with other financial institutions), track spending patterns, create budgets, understand your net worth and manage expenses, all in one place
• Send money to friends, family and others you trust with Zelle®
• Transfer funds to and from accounts you have at other financial institutions
• View FICO® Scores if you have a consumer loan, credit card or mortgage
• Set up text and email alerts to help monitor credit and debit card activity
• Manage your debit cards easily and quickly – lock and unlock a card, activate a new card, change your PIN, report upcoming travel, report a lost or stolen card and more
• Credit card customers can add authorized users, request balance transfers and more
Business customers can also:
• Set up multi-user access - customize and designate access to employees who are helping manage the company's finances
• Send domestic wire transfers
• Send payments via ACH
• Detect fraud with ACH Monitor and Positive Pay
• Set up text and email alerts to help monitor credit card activity
About First Citizens Bank:
Founded in 1898 and headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., First Citizens Bank serves customers at more than 600 branches in 22 states. For more information, visit firstcitizens.com.
First Citizens does not charge fees to download or access First Citizens Digital Banking, including the First Citizens mobile banking app or First Citizens Text Banking. Mobile carrier fees may apply for data and text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information. Fees may apply for use of certain services in First Citizens Digital Banking.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
iPhone, Touch ID and Face ID are a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Apple is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
Copyright © 2022. First Citizens Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Our latest Digital Banking App upgrade includes performance enhancements, design enhancements and bug fixes. Once customers take the latest version, they will need to reset their biometrics the next time they log in to the app.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the app in general. It’s easy to use and understand!
The only thing that I don’t care for is how my Social Security check isn’t posted to my account at midnight on the date it’s supposed to be! It’s shows up on the date as pending transaction. And I can’t see if it’s been deposited by Social Security as a pending deposit on the actual date that Social Security sends it to the bank! Every bank and credit union I have dealt with for the last 20 years post the deposit on the date it’s received and it shows up as a pending deposit with the date its supposed to go into my account! Cause if I’m not mistaken by federal law once Social Security sends the deposit to the financial institution for the customer’s account it has to be shown as received by the financial institution. That’s because it’s sent to the financial institution at the minimum of three days prior to the funds actually being posted to the customer’s account. So the financial institution can’t hide the deposit from the customers account that’s a prohibited practice! Cause basically that would mean that it’s not deposited at midnight on the date it shows from Social Security for such deposit! The customer can’t access his funds until later in the afternoon of that date instead at midnight or close to it on that date!
This app is great!
I rarely take the time to write reviews, but I will for FCB digital banking. I have been a customer for almost thirty years. It took me some time to adjust to, and trust in, the digital banking when it first began. Over time I have grown to trust it and love the convenience. When I do need to go to the bank branch (Reidville Rd., Spartanburg SC.) they are always very helpful. (Denise O’Shields is my long-time loan officer and she is a hoot. She will bend over backwards for you. Pay ATTENTION to that FCB personnel and let her know that got a shoutout.) Mostly I need the bank branch for personal loans. They even helped me get my son started on his banking needs. He is now 22 yrs. old with excellent credit and doesn’t need me to co- sign any loan (stop bragging you moron; no one wants to hear that. “I tell myself”.)
As for the social security review, I can tell you from many years of personal experience, you can trust that your SS money is going into your account on the day of; yes at 12:00am. All transaction you make, digital or physical, that are made that day before 3:00pm, will clear on the same day you make your transaction. So, your money is safely in your bank, even at 12:00am.
Faster transaction response.
So I do love the app but my only CC is that when I make payments, purchases, or have any transactions I like to see immediately the results of it. I could care less to even joke with the idea I need to know my entire balance without the pending sales. It’s a waste of time and it gets confusing in the mobile app to see both and then see what’s pending in transactions. I can’t keep up with weather or not the numbers are accurate with what’s been paid for already. Especially can’t stand that my credit card bills and mortgage payments don’t come out IMMEDIATELY from the accounts they take literal days for them to even come out of my account. If I’ve had to take the time to set up the information to another server of all the direct account information it should take no longer than 24hrs to show transactions of that out. I do love the app otherwise. It’s super helpful to have the account information secure but at fingertips if needed for another server. Also higher security 🖤 Great customer service at all banks I’ve visited. Fast delivery for cards! ATMs are usually not to far apart and in good clean lit areas of use. Usually near great places! All in all great bank - good app. 👌🖤🙏
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- First Citizens Bank
- 39.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 6.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © First Citizens Bank