Conveniently access and manage your finances anytime and any day with the FHB Mobile app. The app gives you access to your accounts to check balances, make deposits, transfer money, pay people, pay bills, etc. Download the app on your iPhone or iPad device to enroll in mobile banking and benefit from the latest features available.
FEATURES (may vary between iPhone® & iPad®)
• Accounts - Information including balances, transactions and images of cleared checks
• Transfers - Transfer between your own accounts at FHB or your accounts at other banks (external transfers are not available on iPad)
• Bill Pay* - Send money to nearly anyone in the U.S. (limited capabilities on iPad)
• Popmoney* - Send money to someone via their mobile phone number, email address, or direct to their bank account (limited capabilities on iPad)
• Deposit - Deposit a check by taking a picture of it and submitting it through the app
• Find Locations - Find the nearest Branch or ATM location
• Touch ID® or Face ID® - Login with fingerprint or facial recognition
• Instant Balance - Check your balances by tapping on Instant Balance on the login screen
* Requires Bill Pay enrollment, additional charges may apply. See FHB Online Terms and Conditions for details
For assistance using FHB Mobile, visit www.fhb.com/mobile or contact customer service at 643-4343 (1-888-643-4343 from Guam, CNMI and the continental U.S.)
• Your personal information is protected by advanced 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to help protect against unauthorized access
• No personal information or account data is stored on your device in case it’s lost or stolen
Must be enrolled in FHB Online and have internet access
iPhone, iPad, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions.
This update includes security enhancements and user experience improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Must download if you’re an FHB client
Super easy to use. I can check my balance and transfer money wherever I’m at. The FaceID (if you have a compatible phone) makes it even easier to log in. The interface is user friendly and I can do whatever I need to quickly.
Terrible mobile banking and bad account opening
I have tried multiple times to get enrolled on the online banking and every time I am given a “failed to enroll” error. When I try it on my computer, the link to enroll now takes me to blank tab that says page has failed to display. If they can’t get their online banking to work, what else isn’t working? The new account opening procedure was terrible, the employee wasn’t friendly at all and when I noticed an error in my signature card she got upset that she had to redo it. And, you have to fill out every thing in hand first before you sit with the banker. What is this? The 80’s? This bank needs to update and get with the times. Going to switch banks due to nothing but issues and I can’t even check my balances on my computer or phone.
App locked me out on update now
App was working fine until it stop me from accessing my account.
It's shows me update now I press it, and goes to App Store, without ever updating, I have an iPhone 5, and not purchase another phone just to use the app, coding should still allow older models of iPhone to still use the app, without locking you out,if my iPhone is not broken and still function then I would like the same for the app. Application not working, Very disappointed on always saying bug fixes but clearly there never is a fix, I can't seem to understand why you all who worker on the app just keep it simple. I even had a bank teller delete the app only to downloaded back to my iPhone only to go through the same cycle, of update now, never updating at all.
What a poor application.
- First Hawaiian Bank
- 87.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.