Conveniently access and manage your finances anytime and any day with the FHB Mobile app. The app gives you access to your accounts to check balances, make deposits, transfer money, pay people, pay bills, etc. Download the app on your iPhone or iPad device to enroll in mobile banking and benefit from the latest features available.
• Accounts - Information including balances, transactions and images of cleared checks
• Transfers - Transfer between your own accounts at FHB or your accounts at other banks
• Bill Pay* - Send money to nearly anyone in the U.S.
• Popmoney* - Send money to someone via their mobile phone number, email address, or direct to their bank account
• Mobile Deposit1 - Deposit a check by taking a picture of it and submitting it through the app
• Find Locations - Find the nearest Branch or ATM location
• Touch ID® or Face ID® - Login with fingerprint or facial recognition
• Instant Balance - Check your balances by tapping on Instant Balance on the login screen
* Requires Bill Pay enrollment, additional charges may apply. See FHB Online Terms and Conditions for details.
For assistance using FHB Mobile, visit www.fhb.com/mobile or contact customer service at 643-4343 (1-888-643-4343 from Guam, CNMI and the continental U.S.)
• Your personal information is protected by advanced 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to help protect against unauthorized access
• No personal information or account data is stored on your device in case it’s lost or stolen
1Must have a mobile device with internet access and an auto-focus, rear facing camera for mobile check deposit.
iPhone, iPad, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions.
This version includes feature enhancements, user interface improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lacking in some features but mostly good
This app would have 5 stars if it only have one feature that’s sorely missing: the ability to set an amount notification for each deposit or debit amount received. As of current, when I set a notification for deposits received.. I only get an email saying I have a credit or a debit in my bank account, not the actual amount. This kind of notification is not helpful. Credit card companies can do this and I even get a text so why can’t my bank do this if I want it? The mobile deposit feature is nice though, however many times, it cannot read the handwriting on the check and it will say the amount doesn’t match and the handwriting wasn’t that bad I thought, so I ended up going into the bank to make a deposit.
Must download if you’re an FHB client
Super easy to use. I can check my balance and transfer money wherever I’m at. The FaceID (if you have a compatible phone) makes it even easier to log in. The interface is user friendly and I can do whatever I need to quickly.
Terrible mobile banking and bad account opening
I have tried multiple times to get enrolled on the online banking and every time I am given a “failed to enroll” error. When I try it on my computer, the link to enroll now takes me to blank tab that says page has failed to display. If they can’t get their online banking to work, what else isn’t working? The new account opening procedure was terrible, the employee wasn’t friendly at all and when I noticed an error in my signature card she got upset that she had to redo it. And, you have to fill out every thing in hand first before you sit with the banker. What is this? The 80’s? This bank needs to update and get with the times. Going to switch banks due to nothing but issues and I can’t even check my balances on my computer or phone.
- First Hawaiian Bank
- 99 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.