Conveniently access and manage your finances anytime and any day with the FHB Mobile app. The app gives you access to your accounts to check balances, make deposits, transfer money, pay people, pay bills, etc. Download the app on your iPhone or iPad device to enroll in mobile banking and benefit from the latest features available.
FEATURES (may vary between iPhone® & iPad®)
• Accounts - Information including balances, transactions and images of cleared checks
• Transfers - Transfer between your own accounts at FHB or your accounts at other banks (external transfers are not available on iPad)
• Bill Pay* - Send money to nearly anyone in the U.S. (limited capabilities on iPad)
• Popmoney* - Send money to someone via their mobile phone number, email address, or direct to their bank account (limited capabilities on iPad)
• Deposit - Deposit a check by taking a picture of it and submitting it through the app
• Find Locations - Find the nearest Branch or ATM location
• Touch ID® or Face ID® - Login with fingerprint or facial recognition
• Instant Balance - Check your balances by tapping on Instant Balance on the login screen
* Requires Bill Pay enrollment, additional charges may apply. See FHB Online Terms and Conditions for details
For assistance using FHB Mobile, visit www.fhb.com/mobile or contact customer service at 643-4343 (1-888-643-4343 from Guam, CNMI and the continental U.S.)
• Your personal information is protected by advanced 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to help protect against unauthorized access
• No personal information or account data is stored on your device in case it’s lost or stolen
Must be enrolled in FHB Online and have internet access
iPhone, iPad, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions.
This version includes feature enhancements, user interface improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s been our bank since the early 50’s, when it was called Bishop Bank. Dad retired from there, we have our mortgage, equity line, checking, savings with them . Why would we go else where. We know the people, they know us, and we like them
Fix your finger print login!
1. Why does the fingerprint login NEVER work?!? Yes, I have uninstalled/reinstalled it, and logged out, and any other useless advice you give. And it still does not work. It seems every time you have an update, it doesn’t work until you do another update. Then the next update will cause it to fail again and we are stuck in the circle of hell. The fingerprint/face recognition login is the standard now. Get your app developers up to date.
2. First Hawaiian Bank is still BEHIND the power curve in what its competitors are doing with their apps. Other banks allow their customers to transfer money to other customers INSTANTLY through the app. Also, other banks allow customers to scan their app at the ATM and withdrawal money incase they do not have their card with them. And that’s just locally! Why don’t you take a look at a real bank’s app in the mainland and all the features they have, and maybe you’ll have a glimpse of what your customer base demands as an industry standard.
I have been with First Hawaiian Bank since 1986 and they have NEVER been ahead of the ball game. Absolutely NO innovation. Here’s their business plan... let’s be 10 years behind on technology and charge our customers the current market price to operate our bank. What job can you constantly under perform at and still be employed? Well, I know of one... First Hawaiian Bank.
Keep up the bad work!
Connectivity to App horrible.
Rebooted system and message appears “no connectivity”.
My internet works and Apple tech assisted after downloading app. Still message appeared. Others in household tried to download app and also had problems.
I tried many times and finally got the app and could log into app. First security question appeared which I had never encountered. Entered an answer and surprisingly it took me into my account. Anyone could type in any answer and you could automatically get into the account. After checking my account, logged out.
To be sure the app was finally working I tried logging in again. Same message appeared about no connectivity.
Please techies.....fix the problems with your app.
- First Hawaiian Bank
- 79.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.