Fitness Stats 4+
Activity & Workout Totals
Indie Computing Labs, LLC
- Offers In-App Purchases
Fitness Stats is a delightful app that quickly aggregates your activity and workout data for insights.
Fitness Stats calculates totals and averages across any date range for the data from the Health app on your iPhone. You can easily compare these stats across two different date ranges as well. Its super simple to quickly answer questions like:
• How many steps did I walk during that fun trip to Italy?
• Did I burn enough calories during the Holidays?
• Am I working out less or more every day this year?
Stats are calculated for the following data categories from the Health app on your iPhone:
• Activity: calories, exercise time, steps, flights.
• Moving distance: walking, hiking, running, cycling, swimming.
• Workouts: running, hiking, cycling, rowing, elliptical, HIIT, pilates, strength training.
• Mind & Body Wellness: yoga and meditation.
• Sports: tennis, basketball, soccer.
• Please reach out if you don't see any data types you want to track.
• Totals & Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Averages for every supported data type.
• Compare stats across two different date ranges side by side.
• Quickly change the dates for the stats from a custom date range to one of the many preset options like Lifetime, Last 7 days, a specific year, or a month.
My goal is to make great apps for you, not track you or sell your private, personal information. All Indie apps are built and designed with utmost care to be as private as possible. Fitness Stats performs real-time calculations on data in the Health app on your iPhone. Your data is only used in the app and never shared with other apps, services, or networks.
I am super excited to be releasing Fitness Stats 2! It's more powerful, with more insights, and still simple, beautiful, and fun.
Fitness Stats started as a fun little app during the pandemic, and many of us have found it motivating and insightful. Fitness Stats 2 has been built on that inspiration while maintaining its original spirit of simplicity and delight. All the new features have been designed and developed based on the valuable feedback from many of you. Thank you.
Here's what's new in Fitness Stats 2:
• Averages: In addition to totals, see daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly averages for any date range.
• Compare Stats: Easily see stats across two different date ranges side by side.
• Fast Dates Picker: Quickly change the dates for the stats from a custom date range to one of the many preset options like Lifetime, Last 7 days, a specific year, or a month.
• More stats, custom sharing, additional settings, and improved design.
Fitness Stats 2 is a paid upgrade:
Please note that this update is a paid upgrade for folks who originally downloaded the app for free. It's a one-time purchase to unlock all the advanced features. And you choose what you want to pay. Your support means a lot and will also help with the future development work of the app. Thank you.
Enjoy & Stay Active.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple but super helpful
As someone who is just at the beginning of a new health journey, it’s really cool to just have a very simple slick, well designed app to show me my overall stats. It really helps me see where I’ve made progress and where I could do better. And it has a great visual design that I can post and share without having to make graphic edits to make it look aesthetically pleasing. The only thing I wish is that it had the option to add or remove categories. There are some stats I don’t really use or care about and it’d be nice to be able to remove those so I only see and share what I care about in my progress. I think the app would be super helpful too if you’re working with a doctor or dietician to show breakdowns of your workout data.
Awesome app to see Apple fitness stats
I was looking for a way to see my total walking miles by month. I could not find this ability in Apple fitness or Apple Health. My only frustration was I could not find a way to show date range by month. That was my error. If you uncheck the auto update radio button there is an option for start and end date. Awesome!
Thanks for this. If possible, I’d love one additional feature.
I was an inveterate walker until about a year ago, when I had a foot injury resulting from a chronic condition. Just this past February, still unable to resume walking, I got an exercise bike which has taken up much of the slack.
If there was a way to change the “since date” to include only my exercise since Feb 1 (for example) my totals would be more meaningful to me. Apart from my particular issue, I can think of lots more uses for such a feature.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Indie Computing Labs, LLC
- 2.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 16.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 16.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Indie Computing Labs, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Fitness Stats 2 for Awesome $2.99
- Fitness Stats 2 for Generous $4.99
- Fitness Stats 2 for Amazing! $9.99
- Generous Contribution $1.99
- Massive Contribution $4.99
- Amazing Contribution $9.99