All aircraft flying across any U.S. border & Mexico are required to file an eAPIS manifest (Electronic Advance Passenger Information System).
eApis requires the pilot to send an electronic manifest to CBP (Customs and Border Protection). This manifest should include flight, passenger and crew information and should be submitted on any flight arriving or departing the US and Mexico.
Starting with release 2 also supports Mexico Apis submissions (see our website for details).
FlashPass is designed to make the process of compliance efficient, quick and friendly.
Using a simple and easy to use design, FlashPass is the best way to submit a manifest and make flying bureaucracy a non-issue.
FlashPass also has a web app (cloud) that shares the same data with your iOS devices, thus allowing you to choose the best tool for the job at any given moment.
Some key features include:
• Use the device camera or a stored picture of a passport to read all of the occupant's information and avoid mistakes.
• Mexico APIS support for subscribers.
• Designed for speed and ease of use. Submit a manifest in under 30 seconds or less.
• Reuse previous entered data for faster manifest creation in the future.
• Validates user input to avoid errors.
• Dynamic forms to help enter only the minimum information required for a given role.
• Track your document expiration dates and status. Including passports, licenses, aircraft decals, etc.
• Portable and accessible: Use the Web App or IOS App or a combination of both!
• Easily share a persons info to other FlashPass users, directly from the iOS app or using the web app.
• Submits manifests directly to CBP & Mexico servers without an intermediate step.
• Set defaults and commonly used data to expedite manifest creation.
• Send route to ForeFlight mobile app.
• Works under Cellular or WiFi, FlashPass is also designed to work with low/slow cellular signal for remote areas.
• Fully featured iOS App: manage all aspects of your information and submit directly from the iOS app.
• Universal APP, works with your iPad and iPhone.
• Create return leg or clone manifests for future editing with a single tap.
• Get notifications so you'll remember to call customs prior to your scheduled departure.
• See a full preview of your manifest and even print it on compatible iOS printers or e-mail it.
• At a glance see all your manifest status from a simple list.
• Know when an occupant has missing or expired documents or data.
• Supports Force Touch shortcuts & preview (Peek&Pop) on supported devices.
• Many features more that will make the submission process a breeze.
FlashPass is an award winning robust solution designed by pilots for pilots. It eliminates the need to use the cumbersome governments web interface and gives you the flexibility to use an Web 2.0 App and the power of a native iOS App to manage and submit your manifests either to CBP (USA) or to INM (Mexico). We are the best and most affordable solution in the market.
FlashPass 2 is the foundation of many great things to come in the near future including other countries!
Immediate Customer Support is what makes FlashPass the best user experience!
Our vision is to specialize in all things 'Customs & Border Crossing' for pilots and crews. Our main goal is to give our customers the best possible service to diminish or eliminate this and future bureaucracy hassles.
Don't hesitate to contact us for support, our team of pilots and experts will be happy to assist you at any time. We can even walk you thru every step of the way until you become a FlashPass Master: firstname.lastname@example.org is the easiest path to support, however you may use our web site to chat live with a rep or even talk to us on the phone!. We strive for outstanding real person customer support!. Try us!
• Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I have known about Flashpass for some time. I didn't understand the benefits. Now I am a believer. Flashpass takes eApis to a whole new level. Creating crew and passengers(and having them always available) along with manifests streamlines the process.
Gone are the days of one manifest partially completed at a time. Crossing the border just became extremely easy for me. Select the manifest, click to file it, forward a copy to your email for confirmation with all the info - safe that infest for future use. Nice!
Lastly, customer services is always right there for support if you have any question at all.
Must have for border crossing
I used eAPIS on the native TSA system early on and it was and remains cumbersome to say the least with potentially big penalties if you screw up.
Since discovering Flashpass several years ago when flying from Alaska to the lower 48, border crossing has become so easy that I demonstrated Flashpass to a friend by crossing from WA state to Vancouver BC for lunch and back afterwards.
Now border crossing is easy. 1) File a flight plan, 2) call Customs to get landing rights, and 3) get TSA clearance to depart or arrive with Flashpass. The latter used to be the most difficult, now its the easiest part of a border crossing thanks to Flashpass.
Great service !!
When I first bought it, I emailed late afternoon for some questions and right away I got a call back and they guided me through the process. I had a flight next day early and really needed to make sure I was doing things right. The following day I got a call and email asking how it had gone using there app and crossing to Mexico. When I pressed send on my app I immediately got email back with the confirmation number.
Over all great app, and better yet, great service at a very reasonable price. I am very happy with it.
- Movic LLC
- 16.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lobo:Labs 2017-2018 - All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Five Pack $39.99
- Single Submission $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.