All aircraft flying across any U.S. border & Mexico are required to file an eAPIS manifest (Electronic Advance Passenger Information System).
eApis requires the pilot to send an electronic manifest to CBP (Customs and Border Protection). This manifest should include flight, passenger and crew information and should be submitted on any flight arriving or departing the US and Mexico.
Starting with release 2 also supports Mexico Apis submissions (see our website for details).
FlashPass is designed to make the process of compliance efficient, quick and friendly.
Using a simple and easy to use design, FlashPass is the best way to submit a manifest and make flying bureaucracy a non-issue.
FlashPass also has a web app (cloud) that shares the same data with your iOS devices, thus allowing you to choose the best tool for the job at any given moment.
Some key features include:
• Use the device camera or a stored picture of a passport to read all of the occupant's information and avoid mistakes.
• Mexico APIS support for subscribers.
• Designed for speed and ease of use. Submit a manifest in under 30 seconds or less.
• Reuse previous entered data for faster manifest creation in the future.
• Validates user input to avoid errors.
• Dynamic forms to help enter only the minimum information required for a given role.
• Track your document expiration dates and status. Including passports, licenses, aircraft decals, etc.
• Portable and accessible: Use the Web App or IOS App or a combination of both!
• Easily share a persons info to other FlashPass users, directly from the iOS app or using the web app.
• Submits manifests directly to CBP & Mexico servers without an intermediate step.
• Set defaults and commonly used data to expedite manifest creation.
• Send route to ForeFlight mobile app.
• Works under Cellular or WiFi, FlashPass is also designed to work with low/slow cellular signal for remote areas.
• Fully featured iOS App: manage all aspects of your information and submit directly from the iOS app.
• Universal APP, works with your iPad and iPhone.
• Create return leg or clone manifests for future editing with a single tap.
• Get notifications so you'll remember to call customs prior to your scheduled departure.
• See a full preview of your manifest and even print it on compatible iOS printers or e-mail it.
• At a glance see all your manifest status from a simple list.
• Know when an occupant has missing or expired documents or data.
• Supports Force Touch shortcuts & preview (Peek&Pop) on supported devices.
• Many features more that will make the submission process a breeze.
FlashPass is an award winning robust solution designed by pilots for pilots. It eliminates the need to use the cumbersome governments web interface and gives you the flexibility to use an Web 2.0 App and the power of a native iOS App to manage and submit your manifests either to CBP (USA) or to INM (Mexico). We are the best and most affordable solution in the market.
FlashPass 2 is the foundation of many great things to come in the near future including other countries!
Immediate Customer Support is what makes FlashPass the best user experience!
Our vision is to specialize in all things 'Customs & Border Crossing' for pilots and crews. Our main goal is to give our customers the best possible service to diminish or eliminate this and future bureaucracy hassles.
Don't hesitate to contact us for support, our team of pilots and experts will be happy to assist you at any time. We can even walk you thru every step of the way until you become a FlashPass Master: firstname.lastname@example.org is the easiest path to support, however you may use our web site to chat live with a rep or even talk to us on the phone!. We strive for outstanding real person customer support!. Try us!
We update FlashPass regularly with performance enhancements and bug fixes.
- Minor iOS 12 compatibility fixes.
- Improved icons
- You may now share a WhatsApp passport picture directly to Flashpass.
- You may now share a Messages passport picture directly to Flashpass.
- Fixed an issue where the return leg swapped the actual place of departure.
Reminder: The document scanning feature is not always accurate. Please double check the data before saving it.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best App For GA Pilots
I’ve been flying GA for 20 years and had never flown to Mexico before because I thought it was a huge hassle and was worried about my plane while on the ground. I searched and found a few sites with an old school way of submitting the MX and US customs paperwork via fax and email. Then I found that this FlashPass app does everything for you. It’s so easy to use, just create a profile for the airplane, one for the pilot and one for each passenger. Then when you know what day and time you are going to leave/return, create a new flight plan and add your occupants and the app will send both US and MX Customs forms for you. You also get an email confirmation so you know it was received on both ends. It’s so simple! The support is also excellent and you can get ahold of someone at FlashPass almost anytime you need. I now fly from SNA to Cabo San Lucas (MMSL) about once a month and this app made it insanely easy. Literally who, what plane, when and where you coming from and going to. Same for the return. So easy.
I have known about Flashpass for some time. I didn't understand the benefits. Now I am a believer. Flashpass takes eApis to a whole new level. Creating crew and passengers(and having them always available) along with manifests streamlines the process.
Gone are the days of one manifest partially completed at a time. Crossing the border just became extremely easy for me. Select the manifest, click to file it, forward a copy to your email for confirmation with all the info - safe that infest for future use. Nice!
Lastly, customer services is always right there for support if you have any question at all.
Makes the cumbersome eApis system easy
I have been using Flashpass for a few years now and it nothing short of amazing. The eApis system seems like it was designed to punish the user at every opportunity. I had a question the other night and submitted an email to support. About 30 seconds later I received a text from Arturo from Flashpass. My question was resolved immediately. I was asking how I printed the C7 forms for the Bahamas and I forgot they are automatically emailed once submission has been made. Even if I do one flight a year I would keep this app.
- Movic LLC
- 14.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Lobo:Labs 2017-2020 - All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Five Pack $39.99
- Single Submission $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.