Free. Secure. Anywhere. Mobile Banking from FNBO Direct lets you easily view and manage your money right in the palm of your hand anytime, anywhere! Best of all, it’s free.
Mobile Banking is available to all customers; just download the app and log in with your Online Banking user name and password for a secure Mobile Banking experience.
- Quickly access your account with Touch ID®
- View account balances and transaction history
- Pay your bills and credit cards
- View scheduled and recent payments
- Transfer money between your FNBO Direct accounts
- Transfer money to other customers at this bank
- Set up and receive account related alerts
- Deposit checks – Snap a photo of your checks and deposit them remotely
- Contact a customer service representative
At FNBO Direct your security is always our top priority.
- Account information is never stored on your phone
- Data transmissions are encrypted with the same secure technology as Online Banking
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Mobile Banking is free from FNBO Direct (but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply)
- Download the app and log in with your Online Banking username and password
View our Security Statement at: https://www.fnbodirect.com/comp/popups/security-statement.fhtml
- Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal
- See the terms in the app for limits/availability and other restrictions
FNBO Direct is a division of First National Bank of Omaha, a subsidiary of First National of Nebraska, Inc.
- Resolved issues when scheduling payments and transfers
- General bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Nice App but... Needs iPhone X Support
Would be better if the app supported the new iPhone X.
Can’t do many of the important features
But they are not upfront about this. Presumably, as a “fix” for their crappy limited technology, there is a link to the full website which also lacks needed options if accessed on a phone. No warning as well. I have to get a laptop or desktop to access certain fundamental things such as transferring monies between my own accounts at different institutions. For a company that is primarily online they should invest in better technology, have more information embedded in their app/ website and have more knowledgeable, kinder people on phone support. This bank behaves with little to no respect for my time or needs when it comes to managing my accounts. I regret choosing them.
Developer Response ,
Claire, we're truly sorry your experience was not to your satisfaction. We are striving to create the best mobile banking experience in the market and customers like yourself that are willing to give us feedback are invaluable for both our mobile app and our bank in general.
Basically it’s the mobile version of web site
This app has zero utility. Being an online savings bank, the most likely reason a user would access this app would be to execute an external transfer.
With that functionality missing, I’m not sure what the point was in creating this app.
I will continue to use the convoluted process to access the full site on chrome until FNBO can provide an app with the necessary functionality of a savings bank app (which is simple, balance and external transfers....)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.