Take control of your health information. The new and improved mobile version of your personal health record, powered by FollowMyHealth®, is easy to use and easy to navigate.
From the home screen, you can view your current health summary, reminders and recent account activity—and quickly click to your medical profile and profiles of family members you’re authorized to view. You also get 24/7 access for:
• Communicating securely with your care team.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Viewing test and lab results.
• Requesting prescription refills.
• Managing your preferred pharmacy for prescription renewals.
• Managing connections with healthcare organization to access your health information and interact with providers.
• Paying outstanding bills and view your billing history.
• Viewing and manage your demographics, contact information, and insurance policies.
(Please note: The availability of some features may be dependent on your connected organizations.)
Take full advantage of the modern iOS features such as:
• Passcodes and Touch ID: Create a Mobile Passcode or use Touch ID to quickly and easily sign in to FollowMyHealth® Mobile. Touch ID requires iOS 8 and up. Mobile Passcode will work on any iOS device.
• Push Notifications: In addition to receiving FollowMyHealth® notifications via text and/or email, notifications can now be pushed directly to your iOS device. App badges notify you at a glance of important new information within your FollowMyHealth® account.
• Apple Watch: Convenient access to FollowMyHealth® push notifications and Action Center items directly from your Apple Watch.
• Apple VoiceOver: Improves accessibility for visually impaired users.
• Apple Health: Automatically import blood pressure, steps, weight and glucose readings from Apple Health into your FollowMyHealth® account.
Welcome to version 21.3!
This update includes:
• Enable and manage two-factor authentication for your account.
• Create a FollowMyHealth username and password, if you don't already have one.
Ratings and Reviews
BEST Patient/Doctor Medical App & 100% (FREE) 5 STARS ⭐️
This app is by far the BEST and it’s 100% completely FREE. As a patient you’re able to make all of your doctor (Appointments, view all of your Lab Results, read all Medical Records, and have a list of your current prescription medications showing when refills are due including simply clicking an icon to request a refill without even having to see your doctor (depending on the medication of course). Using this app will make your entire doctor office visits a completely new experience. Everyone should have this app. In an emergency, all of your medical records can be viewed within seconds.
** ATTENTION DEVELOPERS **
Please look into updating & fixing your (BILLING FEATURES). My only suggestion/complaint is… I’ve never been able to view my medical bills or make payments using the app.
Other than this minor issue, you’ve done an amazing job creating the BEST user friendly app on the market, including ensuring all personal information is safe & secure. Thank you in advance for looking into fixing the (billing) features. Job well done!
Very Difficult to Use
This app has many issues. Very user unfriendly. First, your feedback mechanism in the app is broken. Second, the Lab Results pages are very difficult to use. I need to view a report showing the detail of all of the tests run on a given date of service in one easy to read view. The way its structured, I have to open each individual data point and I cannot see all of it at once. This is extremely difficult in diagnosing problems because in many cases, values across several different test points are important. Seeing them in a single view makes it much easier to spot problems. The lab provides a report that is usable. Why cant you provide that report? Third, if you are going to capture all of these single points of data, cant you show me trend information? I would like to see what the values were at multiple points in time. Again, I need reference points to help diagnose issues. Lastly, All Scripts needs to stop signing crappy contracts with crappy providers. There is no reason you should be delaying lab results. It is unethical to withhold data from a patient that you have, especially when the provider isnt monitoring it closely enough. They are busy, too busy. They have missed critical results before and since “you need to use the portal” to get information, this is the only way I can make sure my special needs child is safe without going to an ER or into the Hospital over routine labs. Dont let crappy providers tie my hands!
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about the issue that you are facing. We suggest you contact your medical organization and seek technical assistance so that we can troubleshoot this, thank you.
Constantly crashes, worthless customer support
When I first got this app a couple of years ago, it worked great. Sometime last year, it suddenly started crashing as soon as I logged in. I could see my information momentarily, and then it would just close. I reinstalled it twice, I installed updates, nothing helped. So I contacted customer service. But instead of listening to me, they treated me like a moron, as though I must never have seen a piece of technology created in the last half-century. They insisted I reinstall it again. They insisted I didn’t know how to properly install an app (I guess tapping a button that says install is confusing for some....). They refused to acknowledge that the problem might be a bug in their software. They told me to try it on a different device. (I did, by the way, and it didn’t work any better on my iPad than it did on my phone.) They went back to the brilliant summation that I must be installing it wrong. Unfortunately, my doctor’s office insists on using this platform for most communication. I guess I installed them wrong, too?
Update: The developers continue to do nothing to fix the app, although they did offer the extraordinarily helpful suggestion that I contact my medical provider to resolve the problem with *their* software. This makes tons of sense. In fact, I always contact my GP when I have computer issues. I’m sure he can fix this, too!
Developer Response ,
If your medical organization was unable to provide technical support, please contact our development team at email@example.com with a description of your issue and they will help troubleshoot your issue.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- 67.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2021 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.