Take control of your health information. The new and improved mobile version of your personal health record, powered by FollowMyHealth®, is easy to use and easy to navigate.
From the home screen, you can view your current health summary, reminders and recent account activity—and quickly click to your medical profile and profiles of family members you’re authorized to view. You also get 24/7 access for:
• Communicating securely with your care team.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Viewing test and lab results.
• Requesting prescription refills.
• Managing your preferred pharmacy for prescription renewals.
• Managing connections with healthcare organization to access your health information and interact with providers.
• Paying outstanding bills and view your billing history.
• Viewing and manage your demographics, contact information, and insurance policies.
(Please note: The availability of some features may be dependent on your connected organizations.)
Take full advantage of the modern iOS features such as:
• Passcodes and Touch ID: Create a Mobile Passcode or use Touch ID to quickly and easily sign in to FollowMyHealth® Mobile. Touch ID requires iOS 8 and up. Mobile Passcode will work on any iOS device.
• Push Notifications: In addition to receiving FollowMyHealth® notifications via text and/or email, notifications can now be pushed directly to your iOS device. App badges notify you at a glance of important new information within your FollowMyHealth® account.
• Apple Watch: Convenient access to FollowMyHealth® push notifications and Action Center items directly from your Apple Watch.
• Apple VoiceOver: Improves accessibility for visually impaired users.
• Apple Health: Automatically import blood pressure, steps, weight and glucose readings from Apple Health into your FollowMyHealth® account.
Welcome to FollowMyHealth v23.4!
This update of FollowMyHealth includes:
Managing authorized individuals for you and your family members accounts.
• View and remove authorized individual connections
• Invite someone to be an authorized individual for your account
Ratings and Reviews
This app has many useful resources that allows health records for individuals to easy access about themselves if needed, especially if you’re out of town and have needed to visit another doctor to be able to discuss any past health issues or conditions and medications or allergies before the doctor has medical records sent over and received. It allows basic communication between individuals and doctors to be done without the frustration of having to wait on hold via phone or to have to figure out how to get to the right doctor/department through an automated system only to be redirected back to the beginning/starting over or the line to be disconnected. Its also very beneficial for managing doctors appointment with being able to schedule, and make any changes or cancellations using just the app. In summary, for the most part, for me, I’ve been able to use the app for almost everything I’ve needed except an actual in person appointment with my doctor physically present in the room, and of course driving myself to the appointment but even then it communicates with Maps easily to be able to provide simple directions to and from the appointment, if needed.
Very Difficult to Use
This app has many issues. Very user unfriendly. First, your feedback mechanism in the app is broken. Second, the Lab Results pages are very difficult to use. I need to view a report showing the detail of all of the tests run on a given date of service in one easy to read view. The way its structured, I have to open each individual data point and I cannot see all of it at once. This is extremely difficult in diagnosing problems because in many cases, values across several different test points are important. Seeing them in a single view makes it much easier to spot problems. The lab provides a report that is usable. Why cant you provide that report? Third, if you are going to capture all of these single points of data, cant you show me trend information? I would like to see what the values were at multiple points in time. Again, I need reference points to help diagnose issues. Lastly, All Scripts needs to stop signing crappy contracts with crappy providers. There is no reason you should be delaying lab results. It is unethical to withhold data from a patient that you have, especially when the provider isnt monitoring it closely enough. They are busy, too busy. They have missed critical results before and since “you need to use the portal” to get information, this is the only way I can make sure my special needs child is safe without going to an ER or into the Hospital over routine labs. Dont let crappy providers tie my hands!
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about the issue that you are facing. We suggest you contact your medical organization and seek technical assistance so that we can troubleshoot this, thank you.
Springfield Clinic is the best!!! Before I switched my kids and I to Springfield Clinic we were going to SIU School of Medicine and they would act like they were always in a hurry once they entered the room to see my kids or myself, I’m not sure if the security/ security over booked with them with patients or they disliked their job. There were times that we couldn’t get the full conversation out or are concerned about the symptoms they would instantly cut us off and redirect us to what they thought was wrong us. I went home and found Dr. Bauk at Springfield Clinic, her and her staff are 100% amazing!!! My youngest son and I are on a medical card she took us without any judgment, my oldest son moved back in with me and got on a medical card so I called Dr. Bauk’s office and the secretary told me Dr. Bauk does not take medical cards anymore, but since my oldest son was family she was going to over ride it and accept him as a new patient because she is a family doctor and she rather have all family under her care. I just love Dr. Bauk and could never ask for a better Doctor, she is the best!!! Keep up the excellent work Dr. Bauk
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- 57.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2023 Veradigm All rights reserved.