FortiClient Endpoint Security App allows you to securely connect your device to Fortinet Security Fabric. The premium features allow you to connect SSLVPN to FortiGate, protect your device against malicious sites using WebFilter technology and connect to EMS for central management.
- Web Security (helps block malicious sites or restrict access based on web category using any browser)
- SSLVPN Support
- 2-factor Authentication using FortiToken
- Client Certificates
- VPN always-up support
- Central Management using EMS
**** Compatibility ****
Requires iOS 9.0.0 and above, support iPhone, iPad and iPod.
FortiOS v5.6, v6.0. v6.2+ are supported for VPN.
This release is to resolve reported issues, including:
- Support QR code for EMS/FortiClient Cloud connection
- SSL VPN cannot connect due to an error message 'invalid DNS server'
- SSL VPN cannot connect with a status of Connecting even after Saving without any changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It connected to EMS and now the VPN tab is missing. Also, had to jump on internal network to connect to EMS. This is not needed with Mac client so something’s amiss with this app.
Where’d the VPN tab go
I was able to connect to my org’s VPN last week through this app and now I am not
Standalone mode removed
No way to use unless you purchase an EMS server anymore.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.