A powerful, flexible graphing calculator
Does far more than most calculators out there.
1) Scientific Calculator. Simple to grasp and easy to use, but powerful features are available when you need them. Available functions include the following:
• the usual arithmetic functions and exponentiation.
• square root, cube root, nth root, natural log, log base 10, log of arbitrary base, absolute value, factorial, permutations (nPr), combinations (nCr), modulus, random integer, bell curve, cumulative normal distribution, decimal to fraction.
2) Graphing. Capabilities:
• Graph up to four equations at once.
• Graphs are labeled.
• You can drag the graph or pinch to zoom in or out.
• Calculator can find roots and intersections.
• Graph in polar coordinates.
• Graph parametric equations
• Can graph implicit functions, such as x^2+y^2-4=0. Most calculator apps can't do this!
3) A unit converter. With a tap, you can enter the result of your conversion into the calculator. Currently converts different units of the following: acceleration, angle, area, density, distance, energy, force, mass, power, pressure, speed, temperature, time, and volume. Great for doing physics homework!
4) Constants for scientific calculations -- speed of light, strength of gravity at Earth's surface, etc. etc. etc. Tapping on a constant will insert it into your calculation -- i.e, you don't have to key in the value. Again, great for doing physics homework!
5) It can make a table of the values of any function you care to enter. You can choose the starting x value of the table, as well as how much x increases for each successive row.
6) Help screens linked directly to many of the available functions and constants. Tap the disclosure arrow to see the definition.
7) Forgot the quadratic formula? Or the double-angle formulas for sine and cosine? The math/science reference hits the high points of various subjects. Currently includes algebra, differential and integral calculus, geometry, trigonometry, vectors, vector calculus, and classical mechanics.
8) Keep track of significant figures [AKA sig figs]
9) Statistics -- enter data and make a histogram, box and whisker plot, or scatter plot with optional regression line.
If you are viewing this in iTunes, you will see five iPhone screenshots and five iPad screenshots. But even ten shots don't come close to showing everything this calculator can do.
I'd love to hear your comments or suggestions. You can write me at firstname.lastname@example.org -- but without the xyz. Thanks!
Fix unit converter in dark mode
Ratings and Reviews
Best calculator app
This app is amazing, it has more options and problem solvers than anything else I've seen and is truly the best! I've had it for months and am still learning about just how much it can do! Also if you go to the function button and scroll to the bottom it sometimes says funny things and jokes which is great because who doesn't need a smile here and there while doing math? Any ways it's great, i recommend it for sure, and it's free so there's nothing to lose!
Best calculator for nearly 10 years now
I downloaded this calculator when I was a sophomore (grade 10) in high school for an algebra class. I am 24 now and I still use this calculator. It’s so nice to have your calculation history no matter how long it’s been since you opened up the app. I love the graphing feature and that you can look at the x/y table for an equation you’ve input. There are so many built-in bells and whistles. I cannot recommend this calculator enough.
Just a sliver from perfect
I currently have the free version and this app is worth 5 stars. It has helped me and has so many features for so many areas. I really wish I had this app last year, but I'm sure I'll put it to use this year. There is just one suggestion I have. I'm not sure how you can set it to convert decimals to fractions (or if it can) and if it doesn't that would be a nice feature to implement. Either way, great app
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- William Jockusch
- 18.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © William Jockusch 2010-2020
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.