Ordering currently available for U.S residents.
Satisfying your inner craving for Gatti's Pizza just got easier! With the new official Gatti's Pizza iPhone app, you can order from any of our participating Gatti's Pizza locations while on the go!
- If you are already a Gatti's Pizza Online customer, you are already set up for Mobile Ordering. Simply log in and get started!
- Not at home? The Gatti's Pizza iPhone App will use your phone GPS coordinates to determine the store closest to your current location.
- Orders are saved to the app for easy review.
- Browse through available coupons and view the specific items that they apply to.
- Apply the desired coupon at the cart with a simple click.
- Instantly view additional coupons applicable as and when changes are made to the cart.
- Apply coupon codes.
-Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
So everything about the app is fine, they give you a variety of pizza and even a create your own pizza. Only problem is entering codes for the coupons you earn throughout the app. I get 2 results from entering the codes they give me. As soon as I tap apply, nothing happens and it’s just there. Other thing is it gives me an error so basically I get a coupon that won’t go through and expires in a couple weeks. Other than that, it’s an easier way to order pizza in my opinion.
Gets the job done
The app is okay and it gets the basic job done, but it doesn’t have a way to check your order. The last few times the confirmation email has been delayed and I had no way of proving that we had ordered it. I also wish there was a way to add a tip. You can do it when you pick it up, but it would be more convenient to have a way to do it in the app.
So the app does what you need and the layout (circa Windows 97) is easy to view and use, but there are a few annoying things.
1- visually, it is so outdated and old looking. Hella basic.
2- I have 2 locations within 1.5 miles and it doesn’t let me choose which I want for carry out.
3- the app provides no estimated pickup time upon completion of the order. Have to wait for an email which tends to come at all different times. (Sometimes immediately upon placement, while other times I’ve already picked it up or got my delivery before the confirmation arrives to my inbox).
4- there is no order summary on the payment page, so if you enter your card info and then wanna double check one more time before submitting, you have to go back to the cart, then back to the payment screen. The input info isn’t retained between transitions.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.