It’s easy to manage your prescriptions on the go — anywhere and anytime — with Giant Eagle Pharmacy app
• Refills — Request a refill by entering your prescription number
• Transfers — Transfer your prescriptions to any Giant Eagle Pharmacy
• Prescription Management — Easily view and manage prescription details including dosage, refill status, expiration date, prescribing physician, pharmacy location and more
• Notifications — Opt in to receive instant notifications and texts reminding you when prescriptions are due for a refill or ready to be picked up
• Pharmacy Locator — Find a Giant Eagle Pharmacy near you by entering your ZIP code or using your current location
• Account Management — Set up and manage accounts for each of your family members in one place
• Appointment Management — Create appointment reminders and add your prescribing physician’s information for easy access
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does what it should but could be way better
I gave this app 3 stars because I think it serves it's basic purposes. I can access my prescriptions and refill them when I need, which is the main purpose of the app. However, this app has a lot of issues and tweaks that need to be updated as well. I can see from their version history that they don't update this app much.
Here are some things that need changed: 1. The app is sometimes laggy, as others have reported. 2. I can't delete people from my 'doctors' list because it says they prescribe me a current active prescription, even though they don't. 3. Having to hide/unhide your own prescriptions is annoying and the system doesn't sync well with active vs inactive prescriptions well. 4. I can't ungrant someone acesss from managing my profile. 5. The app just looks outdated and there's just a lot of unnecessary errors or inconveniences that just shouldn't be there. They need to update the look and mainly the overall prescription look/functionality.
If you don't fix these things then consumers will go to someone who has a better app, which there are some companies that do.
Works GREAT for us!!! 🎉🎉🎉
Downloaded the app in October after switching to Giant Eagle Pharmacy because of insurance negotiations. I'm very happy that we were forced to switch since the Giant Eagle is right outside our neighborhood. I have two kids with multiple prescriptions each. It shows them all - including those on hold and allows me to manage them quite easily. When I get a text reminder, I view the Rx in the app first before requesting a refill. Makes things much easier than our previous national pharmacy. 😊😊😊
This APP needs attention!
I downloaded this app on the advice of the Pharmacy to help manage my prescriptions. The initial setup is really straightforward. Then the issues begin:
It shows almost all prescriptions that you have had filled. So it's necessary to hide the ones that are no longer valid. Very time consuming.
The speed of this APP is slower than the slowest snail. It takes forever to load and then update if you made changes.
I tried to renew my first prescription and it didn't go through, it showed system error. I tried again and experienced the same results.
I have been unable to set up Auto Refills. I had to call the Pharmacy to get this completed.
The feature I find valuable is how many days left until next refill. This way I don't have to look at each bottle in the cabinet.
If Giant Eagle would spend some time on fixing these bugs and make it a bit more user friendly then it would be a great APP. The Pharmacy told me they have doing a system wide update so I hope they get the store portion updated then focus on the APP. There is a ton of room for improvement.
- Giant Eagle Inc.
- 28.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Giant Eagle, Inc. and mscripts, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.