It’s easy to manage your prescriptions on the go — anywhere and anytime — with Giant Eagle Pharmacy app
• Refills — Request a refill by entering your prescription number
• Transfers — Transfer your prescriptions to any Giant Eagle Pharmacy
• Prescription Management — Easily view and manage prescription details including dosage, refill status, expiration date, prescribing physician, pharmacy location and more
• Notifications — Opt in to receive instant notifications and texts reminding you when prescriptions are due for a refill or ready to be picked up
• Pharmacy Locator — Find a Giant Eagle Pharmacy near you by entering your ZIP code or using your current location
• Account Management — Set up and manage accounts for each of your family members in one place
• Appointment Management — Create appointment reminders and add your prescribing physician’s information for easy access
The newest version of the Giant Eagle Pharmacy app efficiently organizes your prescriptions and streamlines the refill process. In our continued efforts to better serve our Giant Eagle Pharmacy customers, we’ve improved the user interface and resolved some issues reported by users, and addressed new App Store requirements.
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it should but could be way better
I gave this app 3 stars because I think it serves it's basic purposes. I can access my prescriptions and refill them when I need, which is the main purpose of the app. However, this app has a lot of issues and tweaks that need to be updated as well. I can see from their version history that they don't update this app much.
Here are some things that need changed: 1. The app is sometimes laggy, as others have reported. 2. I can't delete people from my 'doctors' list because it says they prescribe me a current active prescription, even though they don't. 3. Having to hide/unhide your own prescriptions is annoying and the system doesn't sync well with active vs inactive prescriptions well. 4. I can't ungrant someone acesss from managing my profile. 5. The app just looks outdated and there's just a lot of unnecessary errors or inconveniences that just shouldn't be there. They need to update the look and mainly the overall prescription look/functionality.
If you don't fix these things then consumers will go to someone who has a better app, which there are some companies that do.
Could be better
This app functions pretty well on a basic level. It’s nice to be able to manage family prescriptions in one place and the refill process is relatively easy. It is a bit annoying having to see multiples of the same prescription listed even though they are expired. There is an option to hide prescriptions however I have hidden them only to have them reappear again. It would also be nice to manage the auto refill option. The prescriptions do not list whether they are on auto refill and this option cannot be added or deleted from any prescriptions on the app. It appears as though the app is not updated on a regular basis.
It works. Just not well. It does what it needs to eventually but you have to get used to quirks it has. It is slow to load my meds list (I do have a lot of meds), sometimes it will tell me it can’t process a refill when it has and it always tells me that a refill will be processed after they get it approved by my doctor.
My wish list: Being able to put things on auto refill, being able to fill prescriptions that are on hold and to be able to print med lists and med expense list.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Giant Eagle Inc.
- 14.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2022 Giant Eagle, Inc. and mscripts, LLC