Starting with iOS 16 it may comes to display problems in the app. In early February, we will release a reworked version that resolves this issue.
GHL Connect allows you to monitor and configure your ProfiLux 3, ProfiLux 4, Mitras LX 7, Doser 2 or Doser Maxi with your smartphone or tablet in a very easy and comfortable manner.
Connect directly with your GHL-device; it does not need external ressources or an internet connection if used locally.
On the way, you also have the opportunity to connect with myGHL in GHL Connect to access your GHL device via the Internet.
GHL connect helps you to check current states, alarms and activities and allows you to edit most settings and to start special actions like manual dosing, water change, thunderstorms and much more.
When you connect GHL Connect to a myGHL account, you also have the possibility to share your settings and the customizable dashboard across all GHL Connect platforms with CloudStorage and the possibility to view sensor charts over a long period of time.
ProfiLux 4: Firmware V7.08, WiFi-Module Firmware V6759
ProfiLux 3: Firmware V6.29
Doser 2: Firmware V1.24
Doser Maxi: Firmware V1.25
Mitras LX 7 : Firmware V1.07, WiFi-Module Firmware V6718
* Support for GHL Doser 2.2/MaxiDoser 2.2
- ProfiLux 4 now offers even more options to control flow and return pumps. The amount of features and the high flexibility make ProfiLux 4 one of the leading control systems for pumps:
* Up to 16 pumps in 6 groups can be controlled independently from each other
* Different settings at specific times or events (feed pause, water change, etc.)
- Sensor calibration wizard is now available for ProfiLux 4 (since firmware V7.32) in the app on the settings pages for pH/ORP/Cond. and KH Director
Ratings and Reviews
Serious quality control issues here. App loses connectivity to your device after phone locks, requiring you to restart the app. Painfully slow, despite being a LAN device. Data graphs are poorly designed and zoom controls are clunky. Latest update has prevented me from viewing graphs all together. Incredibly disappointing given this is for rather expensive hardware.
Been using the app for a few years and have had no issues connecting to any of my GHL devices. I been able to use the app on and off my home network to control my Profilux Controller, Doser, KHD and LX7206. It is easy to use and allows me to access the device and make any changes I need to do. I can monitor my tank by just opening the app and clicking on the device I want to see.
Great potential but needs work
Let me just start by saying I own the GHL doser 2.1 & it is a wonderful, accurate dosing pump.... but The mobile app is totally unreliable... more often than not it will fail to connect to my doser even though I have top-of-the-line Internet service and great Wi-Fi signal... every time I contact GHL customer service they politely explain that the GHL Connect Service is temporarily down... that’s totally understandable if it happened every once in a while… But this seems to be almost a monthly thing...
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GHL Advanced Technology GmbH & Co. KG
- 65.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 GHL Advanced Technology GmbH & Co. KG