Play music and sound effects for your live show! From the makers of QLab.
MORE THAN JUST A MUSIC PLAYER
- Simple & consistent. Foolproof playback every time.
- Incredibly easy to run your show - just press GO.
- Play sound effects and music at the same time.
- Take your show anywhere! Runs on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- Free to use for 1 show. Unlock unlimited shows with an In-App Purchase.
USE IT FOR
- Magic Shows
- Dance Recitals
- Church Services
- Friendly help when you need it!
- Use the Contact Support form in the sidebar or Email email@example.com.
- Complete documentation online at gobutton.app/docs.
NEWS AND UPDATES
• Play multiple sounds at the same time.
• Play a list of sounds in sequence by tapping the "GO" button.
• Play ad-libbed sounds with the always-ready "Hit" buttons.
• Auto-stop, fade in, fade out, loop, duck, and more.
• Adjust volume, pan, tempo & pitch independently for every cue.
• Import and export via AirDrop and compatible cloud services.
• Remote control via MIDI, OSC, or Bluetooth.
• OSC control API for remote triggering from QLab or other OSC sources.
• Secure your shows with a passcode lock to prevent unauthorized edits.
• Ultra-efficient & low latency playback built on core iOS technologies.
• Supports DRM-free WAV, AIFF, MP3, M4A, AAC, MOV, 3GP.
• Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
Produced by Figure 53.
- Fixes a bug that prevented cue list auto-scrolling from working correctly during playback.
- Fixes an issue in Full Screen Mode on certain iPad layouts that caused text label font sizes to continually change +/- 1px.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when deleting a remote control profile.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when deleting a file from the Documents tab of the Media Picker while a search is active.
- Improves reliability of OSC input when resuming Go Button after being put into the background.
- The "Music" tab of the Media Picker now displays an alert message if permission to access the Music Library has not been granted yet.
- Adds Predefined remote control profiles for the MediaStar Pro remote by Live Show Control.
Ratings and Reviews
I use go button extensively. However I have had a few instances where audio files will suddenly show up as missing. The iPad will run one show perfect, sit motionless and uninterrupted and then in the middle of the next show a few hours later the files are gone. This is obviously a major issue and one I’m not sure how to solve. I’ve learned to always have a computer running in tandem just in case the problem arises. Other than that complaint, and it is a big one, LOVE this app.
UPDATE: I discovered this is an issue with iCloud syncing music libraries and mysteriously deleting files. Changed my review to 5 stars, no problems!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, and I'm really sorry you've been having trouble with your audio going missing!
If you are using tracks from the Music library on your iPad, we strongly recommend that you instead import your audio files into Go Button directly if at all possible. Then when you create your cues, select your audio from the "Documents" tab in the media picker. This way your files are kept safe and can't get lost.
You can read about various ways to import files here in the User Manual: https://figure53.com/docs/gobutton/v3/getting-started/working-with-audio/
The Music library is convenient, but unfortunately problems can sometimes happen because iTunes and the iOS Music app can change the library at any time without warning. It helps if you make sure your tracks all have unique Album, Artist, and Song names so that Go Button can find the new track if the unique ID does end up getting changed.
Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time if you have more questions!
First use, in wonder
Our community theatre group has been using CDs for 16 years. Never again. The free version does everything we need and has features will may never use; it’s that good. I was very happy to use this app without much instruction or reference to the manual. The only aspect that doesn’t seem intuitive is how you load sound files for it to use. Once you cross that hurdle, adding them to your cue list and all the manipulations thereafter are so easy. Thanks to the developers!
Works, like you hope it will.
Great, professional quality app. Very stable. Been using it the last couple weeks with a local theater production and have had zero problems. It works the way you hope it will, which isn’t guaranteed or even common in the iOS world of audio. And it is free! What a gift to the performing arts.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Figure 53, LLC
- 25.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2019 Figure 53, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro License $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.