All course data including gps is fully customizable, you have full control of your game. Supports both Apple map & Google maps, no more outdated map, poor/cloudy satellite images.
1. Full & fast GPS rangefinder feature with minimum battery consumption.
2. Apple Watch - Check GPS Distance and Scorecard Entry features.
3. Fully customizable golf course information including GPS data, tee and hole info.
4. Advanced score entry - You can track score, putt, Green In Regulation (GIR), fairway hit and penalty.
5. Twelve insightful statistical charts to track your most recent score, putt, GIR and fairway hit.
6. One person takes group scores and sync to other iPhones via Air Drop, iMessage, email.
7. Thousands of courses available for download or manually create your own course.
8. Scorecard with colors and shapes to distinguish birdie, par, bogey and double bogey.
9. Club distances tracking and club recommendation.
10. Support four side games - stroke , match, stableford and skins.
11. Check GPS on home screen without unlocking.
12. Smart hole advance for both GPS and Score Entry.
13. Ten brand new charts to reveal your performance over the years.
...... And much more for you to explore
Membership is required for Apple Watch features.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running on the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Terms of the in-app purchases:
UI and hole auto advance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Best golf app ever!!!
This is by far the best golf app I have downloaded. I have downloaded so many but they all were missing something. Then I found this one! It's got everything from simple to detailed. With all kinds of statistics if you like to pay close attention to what's holding you back. I use it with my Watch as well and it works flawlessly. Super quick never slowing play. Actually much faster then the traditional old scorecard. I highly recommend this app! Will not be disappointed!
Used golf logix before
This is a good app. Works as you would expect it to and the UI is modern, intuitive and pleasing to the eye. As a product, it would be much better if the Handicap was calculated in the app. That is a huge shortcoming. An app should be a one stop app, not a sister app. To another one in the case of the handicap app.
The previous version had terrible backup instructions and it was unusable. The new release fixed it and backing up scores is a snap now so good job product owner and Dev team. QA-don't let a big one slip by you next time!
This app is well positioned to be "the" golf app with some aggressive movement!!
Issues with maps in range finder
I usually don’t write reviews on apps, but this one has really irritated me. I’ve tried using this on different courses in area with very poor results. I’ve found the app works great at home while connected to WIFI, but WiFi is not available on course. Maps while in range finder are crystal clear when on WiFi. Once I get to the course I’m on Verizon’s LTE network. I can see the tee and hole pins, but the maps will not show any detail. I wish I could post a photo on the review showing the difference between maps while on WiFi and LTE network but I cannot. I just paid for the app membership which I can hopefully get refunded unless the issue can be figured out by developer. Very dissatisfied with app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- InfoTalk LLC
- 24.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © InfoTalk 2012 - Present
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Year Membership $15.99
- Tip our developers $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.