Sleepzy is a smart alarm clock that tracks your sleep patterns, wakes you up during the lightest sleep phase in a way that feels natural to get up, analyzes your sleep quality and notifies you if you have a sleep debt. It’s an essential app for everyone, whether you’re a morning person or a night owl.
Use Sleepzy to:
- Wake up rested to your fave music at the optimal time - don’t feel groggy anymore!
- Set your Sleep Goal and track Sleep Debt - stay motivated to get enough hours of sleep
- Track your sleep patterns - focus on sleeping not only long enough but well enough
- Know your Sleep Quality - make adjustments to your daily habits to get your quality % up
- Receive daily personal advice and explore worldwide sleep statistics with “Insights”
- Get helpful weekly stats
- Fall asleep to relaxing sounds
- Get Weather Forecast at your location in the morning to plan the day ahead easily
- Sync your data with Apple Health app
Sleepzy + Apple Watch = More Fun
Monitor your sleep with Apple Watch - the clear and easy-to-use interface will help you overview what was going on while you're asleep
Please note that movement and noise from pets or a partner may impact results.
Go Premium to:
- Dive deep into insights with advanced stats and track your progress over time
- Listen to your night sounds and find out if you snore
- Unlock all sleep insights
- Get rid of ads
Start waking up stress-free at the best moment possible. Revolutionize your mornings!
* Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
1-month Subscription with 7-day free trial
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription or free trial in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
For complete access to all features, you will need to allow access to the following:
* Microphone – so the app can analyze your sleep and record your night sounds.
* Notifications – so the alarm will ring.
* Media Library Access – so you can set your own music as an alarm sound.
* Health App – so you can export your data to Apple Health.
* Location – so you can receive the weather forecast for your area.
Here's an update for all early birds and night owls! We’ve fixed some minor issues to improve your sleep tracking experience.
Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback, so don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very useful but buggy
This app is great. You set a time to wake up and it will wake you up sometime up to 30 minutes before your set time to try and use what it collects through the night and what we already know about the human sleep cycle to wake you up at the perfect timing for where you are in your current cycle.
The issues with this app is sometimes I feel as though the app doesn’t know when to really wake you up because it doesn’t get enough information accurately about your sleep. But in its favor it’s noninvasive (you don’t need it in bed with you)
The bugs are just annoying more then a hindrance. Sometimes it’s only buggy when your trying to do something that would be weird like setting your alarm to activate the application for the night while on the phone talking to someone still crashes the app. If you are in the app while on the phone and try to start the alarm for the night after getting off the phone the app will either crash, freeze, or just not respond to the start button. You have to restart it and usually it will work.
I get ads even though I’m premium. But rarely and seem to be short ads.
When you get a phone call while the alarm is activated if you don’t play or even just have the background noise paused it’ll start playing it when when the call stops.
Hopefully the developers can squash these bugs since they been around for a little bit.
Happy sleeping sleepzyers!
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for this valuable feedback on the application! The shared experience is of great importance to us as developers! We are also sorry that you have faced such inconveniences with the app. For faster and more efficient improvements, we hope that you could also contact our support service via firstname.lastname@example.org with screenshot of the ads you see in the app, and details on which device you face the mentioned crashes. Thank you in advance!
I used the app for 2 months and it was great! I usually listen to sleep stories or music because I have a tough time getting asleep. Now, whenever I have an alarm going on, the audio on other apps crashes and you can barely hear what you are playing. The worse part is, the crashing sound it makes is kind of creepy! I know it is the apps fault because when I turn the alarm off, the audio doesn’t crash. Fix this bug and you get an 8 out of 5!! 🤩🤩 Also, I don’t understand why people say there are so much ads. I just pop in and there may be an ad but I just click the X button and don’t mind it. The sleep analysis saying it went wrong, TRY TURNING ON THE MICROPHONE!! I really wish you could comment on app reviews!! I actually don’t even look at the sleep analysis. I just like that it is an alarm that just seems better then the regular one on my phone. I just noticed now why I was waking up later then the alarm had said. It is cool but I would appreciate it if you could turn that function off. Honestly, the reason I got the app was to hear if I snore or not but it is premium and I am not going to pay for something I can probably get for free on other apps. I just have gotten used to this one. Just give us freebies at least an option to change the alarm sound. I am grateful for just one!!
So, yeah! ✌︎
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out. It's important that we understand how the issue occurred. Please, can you provide more details on this matter to our support service (email@example.com)? We are willing to help.
This all is so cool and useful
I really love this app. I saw some other reviews saying it has a lot of ads or that it thinks as soon as they set the phone down they're asleep... I haven't had that problem at ALL. I don't think I've seen any ads (or so little that I forgot them) and it shows I'm awake for a while before I actually fall asleep. That could just be because I move a LOT when going to sleep; but either way it's perfect for me. It's also really interesting to see the sleep analysis, I don't know how accurate it is but it seems to be pretty true... and it's really cool to see. And it reminds you how much sleep debt you need to catch up on which is ALSO cool, plus the wake up within a half hour of when you need to be up is nice, as it can pick when you are in the lightest sleep and ready to be woken up. My only issue is that I have to remember to unplug my headphones or else it'll just play in them (I usually listen to music before bed, and often I fall asleep and they fall out of my ears) but thats a small price to pay for a great alarm clock!
- ThrivePort, LLC
- 323 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Thriveport LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Sleepzy Premium 1 Year $39.99
- Sleepzy Premium 1 Month $6.99
- Sleepzy Premium 1 Week $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.