Sleep trouble? Sleep better with Pillow, your smart sleep assistant. Pillow can analyze your sleep cycles automatically using your Apple Watch, or you can use Pillow without an Apple Watch by placing your iPhone or iPad on the mattress near your pillow.
Use Pillow as a smart alarm clock to wake up at the lightest possible sleep stage and start your day refreshed and relaxed. Record important audio events such as snoring, sleep apnea, and sleep talking. Explore trends about your sleep and compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health metrics that affect sleep.
As seen on:
The New York Times, Forbes, The Guardian, BuzzFeed, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, MacStories, Daily Mail, and many more. Rated as one of the best sleep tracking apps for the Apple Watch and iPhone.
Join the millions that have discovered the life-changing benefits of great sleep!
TRACK YOUR SLEEP AUTOMATICALLY
- Simply wear your Apple Watch during sleep. Pillow will automatically detect and analyze your sleep.
- View last night's report right on your Apple Watch, along with the heart rate analysis for the night.
- Switch between manual and automatic mode anytime.
SLEEP CYCLE & HEART RATE ANALYSIS
- Advanced sleep cycle analysis algorithm based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research.
- Detailed heart rate analysis
- Detailed sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep score.
- Pillow updates Apple Health's Sleep category
- iOS 14 Widgets to view your sleep report
- Snoring, sleep apnea, sleep talking
- Play, export, or delete audio recordings.
*Not available in automatic sleep tracking mode.
- Analyze your sleep cycles and find the best time to fall asleep.
PERSONALISED INSIGHTS & SLEEP TIPS
- Discover your sleep profile
- Regularly updated sleep tips
- Explore your sleep history with Week, Month, Year, and All Time overviews.
- Compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health categories that affect sleep.
BACKUP & SYNCHRONIZE
- Synchronize and backup your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices.
ALARM PRESETS & NAPS
- Powernap, recovery, and full-cycle nap
- Customisable alarm presets
MOOD & NOTES
- Track your mood when you wake up
- Discover how your notes affect your sleep quality
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
- Wake up sounds
- Use a track from Apple Music or iTunes as an alarm.
- Sleep aid music, soundscapes, stories, meditations.
- Siri Wind Down support
- Unlimited sleep history & analysis
- Sleep trends
- Sleep notes
- Heart rate analysis
- Sound recordings
- Nap modes & Customisable presets
- Full access to all Sleep aid content
- Access all wake-up melodies
- Sleep tips & Personalised insights
- Compare your sleep quality with Apple Health metrics
- Wake-up melodies from your iTunes library or Apple Music
- Data export in CSV format
Learn more at https://pillow.app
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase. If you start a free trial, you will be charged automatically at the end of the trial period unless you cancel 24 hours before the expiration period.
Your subscription will renew automatically unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The renewal cost will be charged to your account within 24 hours before the end of the current period. When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the existing subscription will not be refunded. If offered, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
- Small performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Pillow is stuffed with ways to improve your sleep. The app tracks your z’s, records your moods, and follows your daily routine to help you establish a consistent sleep pattern, night after night. We love the app’s intersection of sleep and data. Tell Pillow about your daily routine—including your mood, meal times, and amount of caffeine you’ve consumed—and it’ll begin to learn what’s helping and hindering you at night.
Helped Me improve my sleep!
This app has helped me so much. I’m bipolar 2 and so l struggle with getting enough sleep. I started using Pillow to understand what was going on. While you can’t take it as gospel or a replacement for real medical tests (as the app even informs you), Pillow provides a lot of great insights, patterns, and data to help you understand your sleep habits. You have to keep in mind there’s not much the app can directly do to improve your sleep, but with sound recording, metrics on the types of sleep you’re getting, and the number of awakenings, you can start to address specific things about your bedtime habits.
I initially found I was consistently getting too much REM sleep and too little deep sleep. So I started looking at how I slept. I have the TV on when I fall asleep. It struck me that the blue light may have been keeping me up, so I set a sleep timer on the tv. I was immediately able to see the impact with better levels. Then I began taking a very small dose of melatonin. Again I saw even more sleep quality.
I’m still finding ways to improve my sleep and Pillow has helped me more than any other method. Try this app out. The premium is worth the money!
Not intuitive on Apple Watch
I like the app and would rate higher but the Apple Watch issue really drives down the value for me at this point. - My suggestion is to find a way to simplify how the sleep analysis works on Apple Watch and ensure that it does so consistently. Not to mention if you need troubleshoot support that you can get it from beginning to end. It seems it worked fine when I first got the watch (3 days of painless reporting on my watch) and now it never shows my sleep analysis information on the watch. I’ve basically gotten fed up with attempting to trouble shoot - no real help from support. Now I just let it do it’s thing when I sleep (automatic tracking), and check the app on my phone now after spending almost 2 weeks trying to figure out the issue. I’ve done every possible fix available - still doesn’t update on my watch. Now I just use Apple sleep complications for my watch main screen and just check Pillow on my phone. It’s a little frustrating tho - not going to lie. I personally love the color and design of the analysis of Pillow for the main watch screen complication over the Apple sleep analysis, but I can’t get it to work and frankly I’m over trying. I pay for premium and considering that - I’d like to access all the functionality but at this point I’m tired of banging my head on the wall. Other than that (which is so so SO frustrating) it’s alright, but this pain point definitely drives my review scoring. Otherwise, I’d give the app 4-5 stars.
Developer Response ,
Hi! The issue you describe seems like a communication problem between the Apple Watch and the iPhone. This communication is handled by watchOS. However, our support team can help you troubleshoot this and enjoy Pillow without any issues. To contact us, please use the Helpdesk option under Pillow's Settings. 💜
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Neybox Digital Ltd.
- 410.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Neybox Digital
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Sleep Tracking $39.99
- Pillow Premium - Monthly $6.99
- Pillow Premium - Legacy $249.99
- Pillow Premium - Quarterly $36.99
- Pillow Premium - Annual $39.99
- Pillow Premium - Annual $39.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.