GoToAssist (Remote Support) lets you quickly and easily deliver support to desktops and mobile devices from your iPhone or iPad.
Support your customers when and wherever they need help.
• Unlimited live support that works seamlessly behind existing firewalls
• Screen sharing and remote control of supported devices
• Unattended machine access
• Intuitive touch and gesture controls
• Pinch to zoom
• Full keyboard functionality, including special keys (Alt, Ctrl, etc.)
• 128-bit AES encryption and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi
• Free 24/7 support
Get started quickly:
1) Download and install the GoToAssist app on your iPhone or iPad.
2) Log in with your GoToAssist account.
3) Tap to create a support session and then send your user an invitation to connect.
Backend changes to support GDPR compliance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Login redirect brings it down
Great product once you are in it. It makes you login using their website though every time and frequently it doesn’t make it to the Authentication page. I have to close and reopen it until it works. Didn’t used to be this way. Not sure if it is them that cause the problem or iOS compatibility issues but it brings it from a 5 star to a three. It’s a 0 star when I have to restart the app multiple times.
Suitable for mobile remote support
If you’re not at your desk, or don’t have a laptop nearby and need something done right away this will help you out. You’re already paying for this app with your subscription. App support could be stronger and some features are missing however.
I've been in the woods hiking and had to remote in. So cool.
One feature I really need is the ability to shift right click so I can select run as different user. Because the supported people use standard accounts and sometimes I need admin privileges in their user account. Right now I text them or call and ask to do this while I'm on.
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- 31.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.