GoToAssist (Remote Support) lets you quickly and easily deliver support to desktops and mobile devices from your iPhone or iPad.
Support your customers when and wherever they need help.
• Unlimited live support that works seamlessly behind existing firewalls
• Screen sharing and remote control of supported devices
• Unattended machine access
• Intuitive touch and gesture controls
• Pinch to zoom
• Full keyboard functionality, including special keys (Alt, Ctrl, etc.)
• 128-bit AES encryption and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi
• Free 24/7 support
Get started quickly:
1) Download and install the GoToAssist app on your iPhone or iPad.
2) Log in with your GoToAssist account.
3) Tap to create a support session and then send your user an invitation to connect.
Backend changes to support GDPR compliance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works ok but could be improved
Have to login every time app is opened, no option otherwise. Multiple times have to force close the app in order to get to the log in screen.
If you go out of the session to look at an email, you lose the session and but the system still sees you as connected and you have to force close the session in order to get back in. Love go to assist but the app needs some work and basic features to really make this better than just “eh”
Login redirect brings it down
Great product once you are in it. It makes you login using their website though every time and frequently it doesn’t make it to the Authentication page. I have to close and reopen it until it works. Didn’t used to be this way. Not sure if it is them that cause the problem or iOS compatibility issues but it brings it from a 5 star to a three. It’s a 0 star when I have to restart the app multiple times.
Landscape mode issues
Great app and service overall. However, landscape mode bars on the top and bottom are far too wide, they should take much less space on the screen.
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- 31.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.