The Meraki Go app allows you to set up and manage your Meraki Go WiFi system (sold separately). This app is for Meraki Go Indoor and Outdoor Access Points and will not be compatible with any Meraki MR products.
Meraki Go is WiFi built for businesses. With Meraki Go, you can easily add multiple WiFi networks so that staff, guests, and point-of-sale devices can share a single internet connection. Block websites to secure your network, and easily limit usage of certain applications to prioritize your business-critical apps.
• Web blocking for websites that you want to keep off of your network
• Usage limits for locations with limited internet bandwidth to prioritize business critical apps
• Automatic security updates for new internet threats discovered
• Easily create up to four WiFi networks for different audiences
- You can now set a custom website as your WiFi landing page.
- As always, this version of Meraki Go includes bug fixes and usability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
No Support for Rest of Meraki
I am rating this application one star because there is no support for the rest of Meraki’s portfolio. Just the couple of “Go” products.
The other Meraki app hasn’t been updated with any significance for years, which is interesting given that is where all of their revenue is being generated.
Meraki - Please allow us to use this app or update the other one. Don’t abandon us!
Meraki Ignores Dashboard App
The Meraki Dashboard app needs an update. Meraki ignores long-time customers and rolls out Go without updating Dashboard.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.