Introducing the enhanced GoTucson mobile parking app! With the GoTucson Parking app, parkers can conveniently pay, manage, and extend their parking session through their smartphone.
- Receive notifications when your parking session time is low
- Extend your parking session through the app
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session
- Manage your parking history through the mobile app
GET STARTED TODAY:
1. Download GoTucson Parking
2. Park where you see the GoTucson meter or decal
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone
Get a parking ticket? No need to wait in a long line, pay for your ticket in the app!
From the menu bar, navigate to the citations option. From there, enter your license plate number, ticket number, and method of payment.
Have multiple tickets? Pay all of them with one easy payment!
Ratings and Reviews
For when you're late to class
We've all done that right? Negated our $900 permit to park closer to avoid being as late as we would've been had we walked from the garage? Just me? Okay then. Anyhow it's easy to use and sends you reminders so that's cool too I guess.
Steals time and money
The app cheats you out of 1-2 minutes almost every time you use it. Not a big deal? It is when you use it 3-4 times per day.
Also sometimes officers don't check the app and just write you a ticket when the meter doesn't update.
If you use this app take a screenshot of your receipt (showing the time) EVERY TIME you use it so you can prove you've paid.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.