No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be.
Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with just a few taps. It’s easy!
PAY ON THE GO
Pay quickly and securely with your smartphone.
- Time's precious, stop wasting it feeding a meter.
- Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
NO PRICE SURPRISES
See when parking rates will change in the future – even when there’s free parking!
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
- Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
- Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter, we have you covered.
NO NEED TO RUSH
Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.*
- Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn't. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
GET STARTED TODAY
1. Download the Passport Parking app.
2. Park where you see Passport Parking app signs.
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone.
4. Relax, welcome to parking as it should be.
The Passport Parking app is not done yet! We're constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
- Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby parking zones.
* where applicable
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
OK…But Don’t Pay For Short-Stay!
A Parking App is great for obvious conveniences But…
I quickly downloaded this one to use for what’ll be a regular quick stop for me, but never a long one, so I’m unlikely to use it again…unless I’m quarterless, and here’s why…
- I only needed 15 minutes & 20 mins cost 25cents so I hit “select 20mins” & submit. Then juuusst as it was accepting the payment & closing the screen(too late to stop) I caught a quick glimpse of the 40cent transaction fee added along w/the 25cents for my 20 minutes! Boom…65cents for 20 minutes, lol. I saw no clearly visible mention of a 40c fee per transaction in the App’s description on the AppStore(I looked for any mention of prices), or I would’ve just popped in a quarter, lol - I have another App for Center City Philly, it has no trans fee so I wasn’t expecting one here - I wonder if it hits you for another 40cents if you add $ to the meter, or is it just a one-timer(?). If it’s the former you’re better off using up your quarters, if the latter then you’ll want to stay awhile to get your money’s worth!
App Stopped Working; Update: Fixed Next Day
Update: The developer reached out here and Customer Service (CS) also responded to my query. CS was very friendly, but the email process is slow and did not give a quick result. This is a new day and the app seems to have reset, which may be thanks to efforts by CS - I can’t tell. I appreciate the sincere efforts to help.
Please correct the in-app warning: resetting the PIN deletes the credit card but NOT the entire profile. The app forced me to reset my PIN and trying to avoid losing all of my information when I knew my PIN was entered correctly started this entire situation. In the end I kept my same PIN; I think this was just a way to obtain a new agreement to the terms and conditions.
Please also create a faster support method, to enable users to avoid parking tickets due to app malfunction.
The app is great when it works and usually works flawlessly. Rating updated to 4 stars to reflect this plus the friendly CS; one star off for this experience, the slow support process and the parking ticket consequences that may result.
This app has been a great convenience but today it suddenly required recertification and then refused to accept my PIN. I can’t reach my car so I will probably get a ticket. No response from Customer Service. This must be an update issue and hope it will be fixed ASAP.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear you're having an issue. You can reach out to our customer support at email@example.com.
My last bank statement showed two charges from Passport for $74 and $86 dollars respectively. I have exchanged email with Passport over nearly two weeks and with two different customer service (I use that term guardedly) representatives. Neither can tell me anything about the charges other than that they are “probably” parking tickets, but that they cannot “locate the source of the charges in their system.” So, they’ve collected $160 dollars, cannot explain why or for whom they did so, and they have now simply said it isn’t their problem. I’ve had no tickets placed on the car I use Passport in conjunction with, I received no notice from any town that they ticketed the car, so the money has apparently vanished into the Passport bank account. Anyone thinking of using this app ought to ask him or herself what stops Passport from randomly and without any cause adding charges to accounts given this approach. And, if charges ever did result from a ticket, how a user would know they have been paid, when Passport cannot trace money they have collected, but about which they have no further information.
Developer Response ,
Hey! I’m really sorry to hear that you’re having issues tracking some payments! We'd be happy to help you concerning these charges. Could you email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get it under review as soon as possible!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Passport Labs, Inc.
- 97.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Passport. All rights reserved.