No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be.
Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with just a few taps. It’s easy!
PAY ON THE GO
Pay quickly and securely with your smartphone.
- Time's precious, stop wasting it feeding a meter.
- Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
NO PRICE SURPRISES
See when parking rates will change in the future – even when there’s free parking!
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
- Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
- Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter, we have you covered.
NO NEED TO RUSH
Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.*
- Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn't. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
GET STARTED TODAY
1. Download the Passport Parking app.
2. Park where you see Passport Parking app signs.
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone.
4. Relax, welcome to parking as it should be.
The Passport Parking app is not done yet! We're constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
- Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby parking zones.
* where applicable
What does the next revolution in parking look like? An all-new, more intuitive app interface that makes parking a breeze.
Our app icon may be new, but our dedication to providing the best parking experience is here to stay.
Enjoying Passport Parking? Help us spread the word by telling your friends or by leaving a glowing review!
Ratings and Reviews
How this app can be improved
• Change the session expiration sound to a more typical smartphone alert sound. We get it, it’s a parking app and the alert sounds like a car horn. It’s annoying. Even better, give us the ability to customize the alert sound to any of those available on our phones.
• When the session expiration alert goes off (10-minutes before expiration) have both a Dismiss and a Snooze button. Sometimes we’re too busy when the first alert goes off to add time. It would be great to have a reminder occur at actual expiration, as well.
• When the app knows that a parking area has a maximum time limit and that I’ve reached it, why still show me “Extend” button during my session – and at the end? It’s misleading. I think I can add more time but I can’t. Change that message “Max time reached” or something.
My last bank statement showed two charges from Passport for $74 and $86 dollars respectively. I have exchanged email with Passport over nearly two weeks and with two different customer service (I use that term guardedly) representatives. Neither can tell me anything about the charges other than that they are “probably” parking tickets, but that they cannot “locate the source of the charges in their system.” So, they’ve collected $160 dollars, cannot explain why or for whom they did so, and they have now simply said it isn’t their problem. I’ve had no tickets placed on the car I use Passport in conjunction with, I received no notice from any town that they ticketed the car, so the money has apparently vanished into the Passport bank account. Anyone thinking of using this app ought to ask him or herself what stops Passport from randomly and without any cause adding charges to accounts given this approach. And, if charges ever did result from a ticket, how a user would know they have been paid, when Passport cannot trace money they have collected, but about which they have no further information.
Developer Response ,
Hey! I’m really sorry to hear that you’re having issues tracking some payments! We'd be happy to help you concerning these charges. Could you email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get it under review as soon as possible!
Definite scam app
I was in a Richmond VA parking lot yesterday and on every poll had a sign for this app so I figured if here it must be part of the lot. It was a pay yourself at kiosk lot. I downloaded the app and setup account. It didn’t give me a lot of options and I was told to pick a zone which only gave me a single option for a zone and I was told to give the parking spot number. I finalized and at that time i was told the zone I was in was for Nebraska. So I am in VA parking in a zone in NE. I then clocked a button with a head shearing a headset assuming g that would take me to customer service and to my surprise it took me to the page showing me what I paid. I clicked through the menu and with the exception of the faq everything took me to the total paid page. In FAQ section they have listed in response to someone’s question about cancelling and they respond with letting the time run out. This is lovely. They give no option to fix or stop this. How are they allowed to have an app like this that steals money. I’m disputing today with my CC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.