Your donation experience just got smoother. Donor Hub is your go-to place for plasma donor needs.
Use Donor Hub to:
• Check your donation and compensation history. Details of your most recent donation is available in Donor Hub 24 hours after your visit.
• Stay up-to-date on all things Grifols by enabling push notiifications
• Receive tips to help prepare for your next plasma donation
• Learn what happens to your plasma after your donation
• Schedule your donation appointments (where available).
If you are already registered in Donor Hub, just download the app and login! The Donor Hub app has all of the features found in the web version of Donor Hub.
If you are not registered in Donor Hub, you can sign-up in 3 easy steps:
1. Download the Donor Hub app
2. Ask a center team member for your one-time registration number.
You will need this number to register for Donor Hub.
3. Register for Donor Hub*
You will enter your registration number, name, date of birth, mobile phone number, email address and choose a password. Don’t forget to turn on notifications for Donor Hub!
*Remember, if this is your first donation you must wait 24 hours before registering on Donor Hub.
We work hard to constantly improve your experience. In this version, you'll experience bug fixes and improved app performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Started out great, but now…
When I first got signed up through the donor app, it was smooth and worked very well. Now it keeps saying it is taking too long to load so I cannot even open the app, even when connected to other Wi-Fi locations or just on mobile data. It’s a good idea, but it doesn’t allow for smooth scheduling. Also, if the phleb techs forget to chart something during my visit, it makes it so that I can’t reschedule through the app when it does work, that there’s a hold on the account. I was always taught if it’s not documented it’s not done - the same should work for a donation center, but that’s beside the point for this app.
App worked fine, until it was required to be used. Then it crashed.
The title says it all. It’s too bad I had to give it a star to rate it. It’s completely useless. I called the “help “ line. No help at all, and they were oblivious to the problem with the crashed app. There is no update for it in the App Store either. I went to the Grifols website, and went to the “contact us” section. What a surprise! That’s broken also! I can’t even report the problem to them other than by phone, which gives me no confidence that this effort is even going to get to the right people to fix the problems I am experiencing. My app has face recognition, and that works, but then nothing else happens but a blue screen. I was told that I can make appointments by phone until the app is fixed, but I know for a fact my center won’t let me make any appointments by phone, “because you’re supposed to use the app.” Nice start to a new era, Grifols. I’m interested in seeing where the shipwreck goes from here.
1) cannot make appointment in app, have to go to another website for that.
2) Next available date to donate. Somewhere on this app; it should show the next date available to donate. (Searched everywhere for this on the app), hopefully I am just missing it.
3) Appointments should not be able to be made on a date prior to eligible date. Just drove 40 minutes to make a donation and couldn’t because I’m a day early; AFTER I made an online appointment yesterday.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Grifols USA LLC.
- 35.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.