Grimaldi's Pizzeria Rewards 4+
Paytronix Systems Inc
We’re bringing Grimaldi's Pizzeria right to your fingertips. Through Grimaldi's NEW app, we’ve made it simpler to order ahead, earn rewards, and get the latest news and updates.
Download our app and you'll be able to:
• Get a Free Appetizer when you join Grimaldi's Pizzeria Rewards
• Earn a $10 Reward after earning 1,000 points ($1 = 5 Points)
• Get a Free Birthday Pizza! Qualify for a free 16" Traditional Cheese Pizza on your birthday
• Order your favorite dish for takeout
• Locate a Grimaldi's Pizzeria that's closest to you.
• Receive news about our latest specials and offerings
• Manage Your Account - Manage your account to save your favorite restaurant locations, menu items, view To Go and Gift Card order history, and customize payment preferences, and more!
Ratings and Reviews
App looks fine but it kept giving me a error that my session ended when trying to order. I had it use the “buy now” option instead of “add to basket” in order for it to work. Plus once I submitted my order it gave me the same error so I wasn’t sure if my order went thru but then saw my card was charged. When I tried to see my order history it said “access denied”. And it was kinda annoying that I first tried curbside pickup then when I tried to start the order it said my location doesn’t offer curbside. It should have said what was available before having to go thru that.
Buggy but functional
I’ve used this app to order pizza about a dozen times. It usually works well, but can be buggy. Random error messages about bad responses from their servers, UI glitches when navigating menus/screens, every once in awhile it throws an error right when I actually submit my order so I have to call to confirm it actually went through. But the points/rewards system seems to work and track correctly. And the pizza is fully customizable, so it’s okay.
Unrelated to the app, but why is pricing the same for adding a topping to a full pizza vs half the pizza?? Should be half price for half topping.
Poor user experience
The user interface is fairly intuitive. However, it lacks functionality. For instance, if you order a salad, you can’t make any alterations such as no red onion, or add something to it that’s not on their list like extra red peppers. Plus, every time the app gets updated it forgets my credit card. Maybe that’s a security thing but it remembers everything else in my account so that’s annoying. additionally, it lacks functionality such as push notifications, remembering my previous orders or my preferred restaurant location.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Paytronix Systems Inc
- 136.7 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Paytronix Systems, Inc. 2022
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.