We’re bringing Grimaldi's Pizzeria right to your fingertips. Through Grimaldi's NEW app, we’ve made it simpler to order ahead, earn rewards, and get the latest news and updates.
Download our app and you'll be able to:
• Get a Free Appetizer when you join Grimaldi's Pizzeria Rewards
• Earn a $10 Reward after earning 1,000 points ($1 = 5 Points)
• Get a Free Birthday Pizza! Qualify for a free 16" Traditional Cheese Pizza on your birthday
• Order your favorite dish for takeout
• Locate a Grimaldi's Pizzeria that's closest to you.
• Receive news about our latest specials and offerings
• Manage Your Account - Manage your account to save your favorite restaurant locations, menu items, view To Go and Gift Card order history, and customize payment preferences, and more!
We have introduced changes to improve the mobile experience for all devices running iOS 16.4.
Ratings and Reviews
Typical incorrect delivery
It doesn’t matter if I order through Uber eats or DoorDash through the grimaldis app. No matter that I get the drivers that cannot read simple instructions. It says “please leave inside the front porch gate on top of delivery box”. Pretty simple instructions. Although this lady couldn’t even figure out how to get to the front gate. She called me twice. I opened the door and said just go 15ft to your left and there’s a big huge driveway entrance to the front door. Then she left the ice cold pizza on the ground. Lol. I mean I can’t make this stuff up. It’s been happening for almost a year. 👌🏻👌🏻. I will never order delivery again.
Buggy but functional
I’ve used this app to order pizza about a dozen times. It usually works well, but can be buggy. Random error messages about bad responses from their servers, UI glitches when navigating menus/screens, every once in awhile it throws an error right when I actually submit my order so I have to call to confirm it actually went through. But the points/rewards system seems to work and track correctly. And the pizza is fully customizable, so it’s okay.
Unrelated to the app, but why is pricing the same for adding a topping to a full pizza vs half the pizza?? Should be half price for half topping.
App looks fine but it kept giving me a error that my session ended when trying to order. I had it use the “buy now” option instead of “add to basket” in order for it to work. Plus once I submitted my order it gave me the same error so I wasn’t sure if my order went thru but then saw my card was charged. When I tried to see my order history it said “access denied”. And it was kinda annoying that I first tried curbside pickup then when I tried to start the order it said my location doesn’t offer curbside. It should have said what was available before having to go thru that.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Paytronix Systems Inc
- 162.6 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Paytronix Systems, Inc. 2023
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.