We’re bringing Grimaldi's Pizzeria right to your fingertips. Through Grimaldi's NEW app, we’ve made it simpler to order ahead, earn rewards, and get the latest news and updates.
Download our app and you'll be able to:
• Get a Free Appetizer when you join Grimaldi's Pizzeria Rewards
• Earn a $10 Reward after earning 1,000 points ($1 = 5 Points)
• Get a Free Birthday Pizza! Qualify for a free 16" Traditional Cheese Pizza on your birthday
• Order your favorite dish for takeout
• Locate a Grimaldi's Pizzeria that's closest to you.
• Receive news about our latest specials and offerings
• Manage Your Account - Manage your account to save your favorite restaurant locations, menu items, view To Go and Gift Card order history, and customize payment preferences, and more!
We've introduced a fix in order to support the latest iOS 15 release.
Ratings and Reviews
App looks fine but it kept giving me a error that my session ended when trying to order. I had it use the “buy now” option instead of “add to basket” in order for it to work. Plus once I submitted my order it gave me the same error so I wasn’t sure if my order went thru but then saw my card was charged. When I tried to see my order history it said “access denied”. And it was kinda annoying that I first tried curbside pickup then when I tried to start the order it said my location doesn’t offer curbside. It should have said what was available before having to go thru that.
Buggy but functional
I’ve used this app to order pizza about a dozen times. It usually works well, but can be buggy. Random error messages about bad responses from their servers, UI glitches when navigating menus/screens, every once in awhile it throws an error right when I actually submit my order so I have to call to confirm it actually went through. But the points/rewards system seems to work and track correctly. And the pizza is fully customizable, so it’s okay.
Unrelated to the app, but why is pricing the same for adding a topping to a full pizza vs half the pizza?? Should be half price for half topping.
1st time fail
1st time using the app trying to order delivery and instead it showed as pickup. Called the location to verify and they saw order for pick up but said they can’t verify if it will be picked up by Uber eats for delivery. THIS IS NOT A GOOD SET UP! Had to cancel the order as I could not pick up order because I was working and didn’t want to take the chance my pizza and salad would be sitting there waiting for me to it pick up two hrs later when I actually take my lunch.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Paytronix Systems Inc
- 126.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Paytronix Systems, Inc. 2021
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.